*March 2019 Check In*

THE DISNEY HEAVENS HAVE RAINED DOWN UPON US!

this changes EVERYTHING for us! I went ahead and booked 3/22 for the dessert package because that's what I wanted all along (our anniversary day). however we only do 1 park days so friday is now set for california adventures. i moved our lamplight res, and the only thing we had on that friday previously was fantasmic... buh bye fantasmic :( you'll be missed.

in 10 days I can make our walk in walt's footsteps reservations! everything's working itself out. except indy..of course it would be back up on our last day that I've now switched to not be a DL day :rotfl:

WoC!!!! I'm so excited. My kids have never seen it before. I was hoping for a dining package, but the kids won't eat the food at Carthay and there's no availability at Wine Country...I guess we'll just chance the regular FP. They're going to love it.

Now I'm torn on how to handle WOC! A happy dilemma, but still! We did the dessert party a few years ago and we loved the getting to sit part, but the food was meh. So now I'm like, do I want to pay $150 for us to get to sit again?? Or do I just FP it and risk not being able to see. (We are not tall.) We don't really want to do WCT or have a sit down meal at Carthay.
Have any short people been happy with just doing the FP for it??

Now I'm torn on how to handle WOC! A happy dilemma, but still! We did the dessert party a few years ago and we loved the getting to sit part, but the food was meh. So now I'm like, do I want to pay $150 for us to get to sit again?? Or do I just FP it and risk not being able to see. (We are not tall.) We don't really want to do WCT or have a sit down meal at Carthay.
Have any short people been happy with just doing the FP for it??

We have done just the FP before and my family are not on the tall side. Lol. We lined up early and was up at the railings in the front section. It got misty but nothing that we couldn’t handle. But we have also done the Carthay Circle packages for lunch and dinner, which we are doing again. Looked at the dessert package and for us, we would rather pay for a meal than just have desserts even tho there are seats. For the WOC packages, we usually stand near the steps in the section so we can see over the taller people. Good luck on your decision making!:-)

We’re arriving on St Patricks Day. It’ll be me, DH, son & his wife, their almost 5 year old & 9 month old.

DH & I are returning in Sept for our anniversary so we’ll book the Dessert Party. Well worth the $$!!

We will be there 3/10-3/16 it's going to snow yet again tomorrow 2-4 inches tomorrow and Saturday. Here in kc I dont think the warm sun can get here faster.

Some of you will be there in 2-ish weeks!!! it's storming here in norcal and I see it's also raining at the parks today, but Disney rain is better than this.

We've almost decided to extend our trip another day for the sole reason max and goofy dance to eye to eye during the get your ears on celebration dance party in Tomorrowland.... only on the weekends :(

~$250 (ticket upgrades, hotel, food) more for an extra day to watch cartoon dogs dance together. I think I'm definitely an adult, y'all. Our one big issue is that we want this trip paid for before we go and $250 isn't chump change.

GRR is back on the calendar 3/29. Too late for most of us, unfortunately. On all our trips, it's been on refurb, we've never ridden it. I guess we'll try again in about 18 months.

Staying at DLH March 14 to March 18. Taking the "kids" (colleged age sons and their girlfriends) staying in 2 Br suite for the first time. Spring Break trip.

2 weeks until go time! We drive up to stay near PDX 2 weeks from today for an early flight the next morning. Eeeee! So excited. Not ready, but so excited!
Who else feels the need to overhaul their house before a big trip? :blush:Lord help me.

DH & I will be driving down (from San Jose) on March 5th & back on the 8th. We will be hitting the parks on the 6th & 7th & might pop in for a bit before heading home on the 8th. Excited for the 90s Nite event and that WOC is going to be back.

A bit less excited that this Expo going on got hotel prices so high that we are staying much further away than usual- The Hotel Fullerton. Oh well, at least we can park the car at Mickey & Friends to try to charge it while in the parks before we head home instead of our usuazl walk/Uber to the parks and sit somewhere to charge before leaving town on our last day.

This made me laugh so hard. We leave in 17 days and I was at Home Depot yesterday picking out new wood floors. Coming home from DL is so depressing, my house has to look good enough to cheer me up!

Exactly! Plus I don't want the 19 year old checking in on my cat to think less of me because my laundry room is less than perfectly tidy. :confused3

This is so me... my sister's family is visiting us the week we get back home, so I'm doing my spring cleaning now ;) Hopefully that'll help offset the after Disney blues! But only if I manage to get all my projects done in the next 2 weeks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter