*March 2019 Check In*

Riiiight FDMom...haha

Got ressies for mom's birthday at Napa Rose's Chef Counter!

Well that stinks! It's one of my favorite rides. l am getting more nervous about crowd dispersement during this busy spring break period.

Indiana Jones down for refurb starting 3/19.

Oh, thank goodness that's after my trip. My friend is going for the first time and if Indy was down, we'd be rescheduling, no question!

Sorry for those it affects, but Space Mountain should be back up by then, right? Take heart!

oh indy! the first day of our trip and this was part chris's "hey we need to do it this time" list. womp womp :(

we went through reviews of celebration foods (so many sweets!) on the disneyfoodblog site today an OOOOOH BOOOOOOY! the moment dbf saw those cronuts he knew it was over and declared we're spending an entire day just eating through the park lol.

I am so relieved that Indy will be back up by our trip. Reading that made me sad at first. It's my oldest son's favorite ride. The rest of us don't mind missing it, but he'd be pretty sad.

Looks like Indiana Jones will be back open 3/22 :)

Phew!! Well thank goodness for that! My husband is already annoyed because Grizzly River Run and Silly Symphony Swings will be down (most likely) when we are there the end of March.....I was holding off telling him about Indy!!! Now I don't have to mention it :rotfl2:
6 week countdown for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter