March 2020 Discounts?

bluegrass

Earning My Ears
Has anyone heard of any possible promotions going on during the month of March. We are traveling with 4 adults and 3 children ages 5-7 and sure could use a discount!

March here as well. Should not be too long now. Historically, promotions for the new year have been released late Sept. /early Oct. We always stay at a value resort but I refuse to pay close to $200 and up for a room there per night. Plan B is to stay offsite and have no problem doing that as well.

Following along. We're planning March 21-29 at Pop. Do you all suggest booking the dates we want NOW and then watch for discounts or hold off another week or 2 and then book? I agree with a previous poster. We usually stay at Pop...it just makes sense for us bc we spend all day, every day in the parks. But when the Values are hitting $200/nt then it gets you thinking about whether its really a Value? A tad more cash can score us a bit more space even if just for sleeping and getting ready! We're so so excited about this trip. We didn't get a chance to go to Disney this year and we're just itching to get back there!!

We are considering going in March as well. I am soo excited that my DH gave me the green light to start looking a prices. Pixie Dust for promotions and cheap flights! :cheer2::cheer2:

We are considering going in March as well. I am soo excited that my DH gave me the green light to start looking a prices. Pixie Dust for promotions and cheap flights! :cheer2::cheer2:
Yes, I looked at flights and WOW they are high right now. I guess I never book this early but it scared me how much they were!

Yes, I looked at flights and WOW they are high right now. I guess I never book this early but it scared me how much they were!

Yes!!! Crazy expensive! We went last year during spring break and they weren’t this high! 😭

We are flying to from Tampa because it was way cheaper. But we prefer renting a car and like to work in a few beach days.

New Disney VISA offer for Riviera only:

Enjoy this special Cardmember offer! Save up to 40% on room rates at the all-new Disney’s Riviera Resort for stays most nights December 16, 2019 through March 31, 2020.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take in the majesty of Disney’s Riviera Resort, the newest Disney Vacation Club Resort—opening December 16, 2019! Influenced by the grandeur of Europe, this enchanting escape offers beautiful scenery, a wide variety of comfortable rooms and convenient transportation to Walt Disney World Resort theme parks!

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply.

Important Details
  • Must mention this offer and use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
  • Disney® Visa® Cardmember must stay in room.
  • Offer is nontransferable.
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required.

New Disney VISA offer for Riviera only:

Enjoy this special Cardmember offer! Save up to 40% on room rates at the all-new Disney’s Riviera Resort for stays most nights December 16, 2019 through March 31, 2020.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take in the majesty of Disney’s Riviera Resort, the newest Disney Vacation Club Resort—opening December 16, 2019! Influenced by the grandeur of Europe, this enchanting escape offers beautiful scenery, a wide variety of comfortable rooms and convenient transportation to Walt Disney World Resort theme parks!

The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply.

Important Details
  • Must mention this offer and use a valid Disney Visa Card or Disney Rewards Redemption Card to pay the deposit.
  • Disney® Visa® Cardmember must stay in room.
  • Offer is nontransferable.
  • Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Deluxe Resorts and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
  • Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required.
Do you have a link to this?

We're planning March 21-29 at Pop. Do you all suggest booking the dates we want NOW and then watch for discounts or hold off another week or 2 and then book?

If you will go regardless of a discount, I'd book now to make sure you get what you want. If your trip is dependent on a discount, I'd wait to see what (if any) discounts come out for your dates. Booking in hopes of a discount will increase occupancy, which could possibly decrease discounts as Disney will have less rooms to fill.

TAs are posting this Disney Visa offer everywhere but no information on how to book without a TA. If I find anything I'll be sure to come back and share!
Me too! And we are a group of 8 this year...Southwest is normally $300 round trip and they are $800 right now. Egads!
Southwest is crazy for me too. I tried booking the day they went on sale and was instantly priced out. I hope they drop soon.

Thank you so much for posting about the Riviera Visa discount.!I have a visa card, but did not get an email on this. I called Disney directly to try to see if I could book through them, as I do not use Disney travel agents. The booking agent ran into trouble trying to book the room for the week and could not get any dates for my week to show up (14th). Long story short, she called another number to get help and was able to do it. Total call took 51 minutes, but it saved almost 2 grand.:)

How many nights do you have to stay for most deals? last year they had some good package deals I know that we had to stay so many nights and they couldn't be at certain hotels/rooms. ( no mermaid rooms at Art of Animation)
my rate at the ASM is 160 a night right now so I am hoping to lower that.

We are hoping to do a Spring visit sometime in March or April (prefer March). Not sure exact dates yet but would be a Sunday through Friday trip and would prefer AoA LM for resort but really, it depends on the discount.
I would love to do deluxe dining but haha, we will see.

Discounts for March are available. On hold trying to get it applied. Over 2 hour wait though...

Discounts for March are available. On hold trying to get it applied. Over 2 hour wait though...

applied how? if it doesnt show up as a modification on the site how would it be applied as it wont show in the CM computer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!