March 2020 Discounts?

applied how? if it doesnt show up as a modification on the site how would it be applied as it wont show in the CM computer?
This is the way I always do it. I have never been able to change a reservation online and have to call in. It’s for a room only reservation

I'm looking for Pop and I don't see anything available either :(
No discount for Pop on my dates this time around. Could have changed resorts to get a discount but didn't want to do that. I booked at a price I was comfortable with, so all is good. A discount would have been awesome though!! CM was really nice.

I just tried after a1.5 hr wait and no luck for caribbean beach :mad:

How come? The information online says CBR was included. Did they run out? We are staying at CBR in March. Our TA was able to get about $480 knocked off of our 8 night stay. It seems like it should be more though..

No discount for Pop on my dates this time around. Could have changed resorts to get a discount but didn't want to do that. I booked at a price I was comfortable with, so all is good. A discount would have been awesome though!! CM was really nice.
Thanks, I probably won't bother calling to try. I'm sure my dates are unavailable too. I'm glad I booked it and I don't wanna switch either. My kids LOVE Pop! And we can try the Skyliner so that's fun. It's definitely the most I think I've ever paid per night for Pop but we're still going!

I booked a split stay with gift of magic

March 22-29th at CSR

And

March 29th to April 5th at all star music

My brother and his fiancé are coming with me on their first wdw trip for the first half.
I’m thinking I might change the second half of the stay to pop with an AP discount as I’m going to upgrade my 8 days PH when I get there to an AP....

I was really hoping for a play, stay and dine discount for the first half. but it seems I’m out of luck :/

Has anyone received a discount for the Little Mermaid rooms for March? I am going the 14th - 21st and have called twice and was told Little Mermaid was excluded. Also regular rooms at Pop was also excluded for the discount. Help please

Has anyone received a discount for the Little Mermaid rooms for March? I am going the 14th - 21st and have called twice and was told Little Mermaid was excluded. Also regular rooms at Pop was also excluded for the discount. Help please
Little Mermaid rooms have never been included in discounts that I can remember. Our TA also told us this when we booked these rooms for our last trip in September. So when the big fall discounts came out, we missed out. We did get them for ASM in March though-even the value resorts are eligible for most room discounts. But only 10%-

The discounts are based on empty rooms historically. The Little Mermaid rooms are VERY popular - hard to get and don't need to e discounted by Disney. In fact, I could see Disney offering you a good discount to give up your LM rooms for some where else. For us we are staying at POFQ in March and those are rarely and less discounted because they are often full as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!