March 2020 rental car

My standard size SUV has gone down almost $150 since I booked it including 3 drops in the last week. It is through Budget through the Costco site. My total with taxes for March 17-24 is now $235

Intermediate SUV through Costco now down to $211 and change for five nights at the end of the month. It's definitely not the best price I've ever found, but at least we're going in the right direction!

Everything I find is back up to around $300 for a week. I checked Costco, do you have enter a member number to get a better rate?

Everything I find is back up to around $300 for a week. I checked Costco, do you have enter a member number to get a better rate?

You'll need a membership number to create a reservation, but you can check prices without entering a number. I think you'll be quoted the same price either way though.

Canceled my reservation. Got down to 230 for a full size with Budget before everything went south. Good bye everyone, maybe next March,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!