***March 2020***

Booked trip 3/27-3/30. Just got back from Disney this past week and upgraded to annual pass which meant I MUST book a new trip ASAP. Short trip but can't wait. Some new rides should be open by then I believe. Staying at POP. Stayed at POP for first time last week and loved it.

Welp... our last girls trip was just in November, and we usually go every two years... but somehow we worked another one in from March 19-23! A quick one to All Star Movies for the Flower & Garden Festival! Flights and hotel are booked! 80 days!

Welp... our last girls trip was just in November, and we usually go every two years... but somehow we worked another one in from March 19-23! A quick one to All Star Movies for the Flower & Garden Festival! Flights and hotel are booked! 80 days!
Welcome fellow November planner so glad you get to go again :cool1:

FP day was today. No FOP for 60+0. No SDD for 60+2. Had to choose between Space Mountain and 7DMT for a fast pass before MK DAH for 60+3 when I was hoping for both.

But, this went very well all things considered. Lots was gone an hour after 7 a.m. Eastern. Expedition Everest, Na'vi, Star Tours. Wake up early if you can.

FP day was today. No FOP for 60+0. No SDD for 60+2. Had to choose between Space Mountain and 7DMT for a fast pass before MK DAH for 60+3 when I was hoping for both.

But, this went very well all things considered. Lots was gone an hour after 7 a.m. Eastern. Expedition Everest, Na'vi, Star Tours. Wake up early if you can.
Im so nervous but yet so excited because it means its almost time... my fp day is next week i have my fingers crossed the main ride is SDD.

We’ve never been to the World during spring break, so FastPasses will be an adventure! If I can get a FOP and a SDD, that would be great, but if not, we were just on both of them in November so we won’t be too terribly disappointed. The rest are gravy since we’ve been on everything many times.

Sis and I have annual passes but sis-in-law and niece will have single park per day tickets this trip to save a little money. We get in very late Thursday night so no park that day... just a good night’s sleep. We are planning on Epcot on Friday to try and avoid the weekend crowds at F&G, and we are fine with any tier one FP there. Then we will go to HS or AK on Saturday or Sunday, whichever works best for FP. I’ll watch Touring Plans the night before I book them and maybe we will luck out. Then niece needs to leave on Sunday evening to get back to work on Monday, and sis, sis-in-law, and I will go to MK on Monday... we have a very late flight home so we don’t need to pick up ME until around 8 pm.

We will squeeze DS and some pool time in here and there, and if we can get dining ressies that work with our FP schedule, we will book some, but if not, there’s enough great QS around everywhere.

It’s kind of nice to have done enough on past trips that we won’t worry about hitting every little thing this trip. We don’t mind winging it most of the time, whether it be rides or food. We just can’t wait for warm sunshine in our favorite place!

Booked my FPs this morning and started my last day back and got everything I wanted.
The boy isnt quite 44 inches yet so no FoP so will do rider swap for this. Same with Everest. He is a solid 41 inches today perhaps 42 for the trip so no need to measure.
The uncertainty of DHS stinks. Will the hours be the same or will they be still adjusted for Rise? Will there be FPs for Minnie and Mickeys Railroad? I am sure this will be tier one if so. Still going with the boarding groups so I need to get there with my family at 6a? Pretty frustrating.

Booked my FPs this morning and started my last day back and got everything I wanted.
The boy isnt quite 44 inches yet so no FoP so will do rider swap for this. Same with Everest. He is a solid 41 inches today perhaps 42 for the trip so no need to measure.
The uncertainty of DHS stinks. Will the hours be the same or will they be still adjusted for Rise? Will there be FPs for Minnie and Mickeys Railroad? I am sure this will be tier one if so. Still going with the boarding groups so I need to get there with my family at 6a? Pretty frustrating.
This is my problem, going March 4-8, and I have no idea how to handle DHS. We are doing DHS on day 1 and day 5, but only arriving at like 11-12 on day 1, and leaving at like 6-7 on day 5 due to flights. I'm giving up on MMRR for day 1 since that's the opening date of the attraction and hoping we can rope drop it on day 5, but not knowing if anything will change with SWGE is really messing with my FP prep.

Can someone confirm if I only book 1 FP for day 1 when we arrive late I'll be able to book whatever is left for Tier 1 FP once we hit that window? We're a party of adults, so I think the possibility of getting a Toy Story Land FP and then being able to supplement with a same day RR or ToT is better than just getting a Tier 1 and 2 Tier 2's.

This is my problem, going March 4-8, and I have no idea how to handle DHS. We are doing DHS on day 1 and day 5, but only arriving at like 11-12 on day 1, and leaving at like 6-7 on day 5 due to flights. I'm giving up on MMRR for day 1 since that's the opening date of the attraction and hoping we can rope drop it on day 5, but not knowing if anything will change with SWGE is really messing with my FP prep.

Can someone confirm if I only book 1 FP for day 1 when we arrive late I'll be able to book whatever is left for Tier 1 FP once we hit that window? We're a party of adults, so I think the possibility of getting a Toy Story Land FP and then being able to supplement with a same day RR or ToT is better than just getting a Tier 1 and 2 Tier 2's.

My understanding is this won't work. You'd need to use or have the time window elapse on your initial three fast passes before getting a second tier 1.

Hope everyone is having luck with FPs. I’m still a ways out from my booking day, but getting a little nervous about it.

I mean, the dibb has SDD at 60+4. Good grief. How is that ride so popular?

In a selfish sort of way I wish RotR, MFSR, and MMRR were on FP+ (because we’ll have them at DL) so they’d take some FP+ heat off of SDD!!

We are headed to WDW March 4 - 8, just my 7 year old son and me. A short mom and me trip 😊

I’ve come to terms that we won’t be able to do SDD, but I’m hoping to rope drop the new Mickey’s Railroad ride. We shall see how that goes!

One question, for dessert parties, are they always late in releasing them? I wanted to splurge a little on the Fantasmic! dessert party, since we’ve never seen it before, but they aren’t open yet for March. Any ideas?

Ugh. Touring plans just changed their forecas the first week of March. On tuesday and wednesday the prediction is a 10 for animal kingdom? Magic kingdom solid 9s all week? *** is going on?

Ugh. Touring plans just changed their forecas the first week of March. On tuesday and wednesday the prediction is a 10 for animal kingdom? Magic kingdom solid 9s all week? *** is going on?
I came here to post exactly this. What happened to my moderate week?!?!?

I came here to post exactly this. What happened to my moderate week?!?!?
I would not stress about this too much. No way that is correct. TP often makes significant adjustments to its crowd calendar. I bet this calendar for the first week of March gets adjusted downward in a month or so.

I would not stress about this too much. No way that is correct. TP often makes significant adjustments to its crowd calendar. I bet this calendar for the first week of March gets adjusted downward in a month or so.
That's what I'm hoping. I looked at all the major ones and tried to avoid any that were high or red across the board but otherwise 🤷‍♀️

FPP day today - a surprise actually, since we are doing a split-stay and figured I’d only be able to do the first three days of the trip. But all were open to me! I got everything I wanted, and even two SDD so that I can enjoy it both days we are there! Of course, if MMRR or ROTR become FastPass+ available, then that plan will change. But right now, I’m a happy girl!

FPP day today - a surprise actually, since we are doing a split-stay and figured I’d only be able to do the first three days of the trip. But all were open to me! I got everything I wanted, and even two SDD so that I can enjoy it both days we are there! Of course, if MMRR or ROTR become FastPass+ available, then that plan will change. But right now, I’m a happy girl!
We had our fpp day this am. I was able to get an sdd for the afternoon of the last day of our trip, even though we are planning to go to HS the day prior. My hope.is to pick up a same day while we are in the park but if we can't, at least we have one the next day!
Got evening FOP on 60+1 (we were hoping for evening to do pandora at night) and got an afternoon 7dmt on 60+2 that I'm hoping we can move up a couple hours or hit after our bog ppo as we were hoping to be out of the park after lunch that day. Not perfect but totally doable!!!!

Hello all; first time poster here: My FP+ window opened yesterday for a 3/2 - 3/9 trip and was able to reserve everything I wanted with the exception of SDD; we're doing HS for two days (SWGE + TSL + everything else has made it a two day experience in my mind) and everything FP+ for SDD was already gone. This ride is a must for our 5 year old; anyone have any info/ opinion as to whether standby is tolerable if we’re there at rope drop? How often do FP open back up or just completely random? Thanks for any info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter