March 2021 Thread?

MBTigger

Designated Bouncer
Just made a spring break 2021 reservation. Hoping it will be less crowded than a usual year. But it is 9 months away, so anything can happen!

Just made a spring break 2021 reservation. Hoping it will be less crowded than a usual year. But it is 9 months away, so anything can happen!

Have you bought park tickets? We're holding off. I just can't wrap my head around making that specific of a plan just yet and am tired of making so many changes. I'm keeping an eye on availability though.

We had some comp tickets from problems during our last visit, but I did buy tickets to cover the rest of our stay. We also ended up with airline vouchers after accepting a minimally disruptive rebooking of our homeward bound flight last trip. Normally I don't plan this far in advance for a vacation, but I figure if I want to use these before they expire I had best plan now.

My college-aged DD has the same spring break as my sons, so we've booked a quick trip then. I'm hoping we don't have to cancel it--still have to convince DH. ;)

Just booked a backup trip for Mar 27-Apr 3 in case our October trip goes south... I keep telling my daughter we'll get there eventually!

Spring break (March 12-20) trip for us too. I have a daughter attending college and a husband who teaches college. I am praying that things will have settled down by then and we will have a somewhat normal trip.

Just booked our spring break trip too. It just a mother and daughter trip this time. We will be looking at colleges in Florida.

If you go to book a trip for spring break 2021, they still have the park reservation system showing but the Disney website shows that you can buy park hoppers. Does anyone think that because the park reservation system is still available In March will mean that the number of people let into the parks will be low.

Well I'm jumping on here. was planning a trip for October 2021 but it got changed to June 2021 and now it seems we have to move it yet again to March 2021. I'm a bit nervous about crowds but hoping they will still be somewhat low. I won't officially book for a few day after I see who all is coming. Its just a girls trip so at the moments its: My oldest sister and her youngest daughter, My middle sister, me and my daughter. The youngest is my niece who is 15. Two more nieces and possibly my DIl may be coming but I doubt my DIL will come and leave my son behind for a week. Plus my grand daughter will be almost a year then and if she came my son would miss her terribly.

So is this going to be our official March 2021 thread or do we want to start a new thread all together? I'm booking March 21st-March 28th this week. As soon as I hear back from my sisters which resort they want me to book. We will either to a family suite at Art of Animation or just a standard garden wing at Contemporary. There is 5 of us going to the extra bathroom would be wonderful (as well as having the skyliner) but being at the contemporary next to MK would be great as well as the monorail. My sisters have never stayed Deluxe so I'm basically leaving it up to them.

The thread seems a little slow right now, but maybe it will pick up as we get closer to March.

We have booked Art of Animation for the first time. We usually stay at Pop Century. I would love to stay in one of the suites, but since there is only 3 of us that seems a bit excessive.

The thread seems a little slow right now, but maybe it will pick up as we get closer to March.

We have booked Art of Animation for the first time. We usually stay at Pop Century. I would love to stay in one of the suites, but since there is only 3 of us that seems a bit excessive.

I'm thinking of just starting a new "Official" March 2021 thread. I just emailed my TA that we decided on Contemporary Garden Wing Standard View. The thought of Walking to MK and having the monorail there was more appealing to us then the two bathrooms.

My daughter and husband are looking forward to riding the gondolas. I'm terrified of heights, so I told them that I would take the bus and meet them there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts