September 9-11GKTW DIS Family Reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question...Did they actually say that the Live Podcast Taping is on March 28? I listened to the Marathon Show and Wednesday's announcement. If it was said then, I must of missed it.
No, they have not yet announced when the live podcast recording will be.

They may have booked room only before Disney stopped taking reservations. I got a room at Caribbean Beach booked right at the 499 day mark for right around October 1, 2021 for the 50th (would have done Contemporary but just could digest the cost)

There was like 3-4 weeks when it was open to book room only for the 50th before they stopped taking reservations
Yep that is exactly what I did. I actually used Dreams Unlimited Travel for the booking but same concept. I heard CR booked up very quickly. While I agree the cost was a bit of a head turner I am glad I can walk to the magic on 10/1.

They may have booked room only before Disney stopped taking reservations. I got a room at Caribbean Beach booked right at the 499 day mark for right around October 1, 2021 for the 50th (would have done Contemporary but just could digest the cost)

There was like 3-4 weeks when it was open to book room only for the 50th before they stopped taking reservations
Exactly. We booked our room at the Contemporary before they closed the reservation system.

Yep that is exactly what I did. I actually used Dreams Unlimited Travel for the booking but same concept. I heard CR booked up very quickly. While I agree the cost was a bit of a head turner I am glad I can walk to the magic on 10/1.

We were tempted for CR exactly for that reason but just couldn't pull the trigger. Oh well, we will make it work!

Now just waiting for them to open up park reservations for that time period so I can book MK for 10/1

I don't know how I convinced my BF to go, but he said we could! This will be our first DIS event!

I bought tickets on Wednesday as soon as they went on sale. I originally called the group reservation line and booked CR, but given the hefty price tag started looking elsewhere.

Today I was able to rent points for a week at BLT for a great rate.

Now I'm trying to convince my BF to elope on the 20th so this trip can just be our honeymoon and I won't have to plan a wedding as I'd much rather plan for Disney. 😂

I don't know how I convinced my BF to go, but he said we could! This will be our first DIS event!

I bought tickets on Wednesday as soon as they went on sale. I originally called the group reservation line and booked CR, but given the hefty price tag started looking elsewhere.

Today I was able to rent points for a week at BLT for a great rate.

Now I'm trying to convince my BF to elope on the 20th so this trip can just be our honeymoon and I won't have to plan a wedding as I'd much rather plan for Disney. 😂

Well, the final agenda isn't set, maybe they could work a wedding ceremony into the official events ;)

Maybe for a donation to GKTW one of the DIS team members could perform the ceremony!

Well, the final agenda isn't set, maybe they could work a wedding ceremony into the official events ;)

Maybe for a donation to GKTW one of the DIS team members could perform the ceremony!
I know this is tongue in cheek, but Disney is very particular about weddings on property. It needs to go through a wedding coordinator with accompanying fees.

I'm also booked at Bay Lake Tower for the week, just bought my tickets yesterday. Now hoping COVID doesn't interfere.

I’m on the fence right now, but I’d love to go. It’s the uncertainty with Covid that’s holding me back ...I feel like things should be heading in the right direction by that point but who knows. I’m a big hugger so that automatically puts me(and anyone in my way) at risk.... 😂

I’m on the fence right now, but I’d love to go. It’s the uncertainty with Covid that’s holding me back ...I feel like things should be heading in the right direction by that point but who knows. I’m a big hugger so that automatically puts me(and anyone in my way) at risk.... 😂
Yeah, not being able to hug all of my DIS friends will be tough. Lots of elbow bumps will be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter