March 6, 2020....Three night Dream Cruise

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
We just booked this today. If anyone cares to join me in a Local Candy/Snack Exchange, just mention that here. I will keep signups open until February 16. We use fish extenders to give out local treats. We give enough for the cabin to share, we print out something about the offering, and it could be local to your town, your state or your region.

Tom and I are senior citizens, and we had planned a huge cruise and land time in Australia for this March. Because of the devastation there, we cancelled that, and just booked this and some time in Vero Beach to get away from winter in NJ.

Please mention here your interest, and then send me a conversation with your cabin number and who’s in your cabin. Mention if there are any allergies.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Bobbi

I will also be on this cruise! I'm going to stay out of the exchange because I already have enough going on trying to prep everything for the wedding, but I am just excited to finally see a thread for it!

I will also be on this cruise! I'm going to stay out of the exchange because I already have enough going on trying to prep everything for the wedding, but I am just excited to finally see a thread for it!
A Wedding on the cruise? That’s wonderful! Congratulations!

Who else? :boat:
I'm starting to think it's just my people and you guys on this cruise. At least we should have Castaway Cay to ourselves! lol. There's a total of 23 people in our group, and I am scrambling to finish the welcome bags.

I'm starting to think it's just my people and you guys on this cruise. At least we should have Castaway Cay to ourselves! lol. There's a total of 23 people in our group, and I am scrambling to finish the welcome bags.
:boat: You must be very excited!

We are so close to sailing, and only two of us on this thread! This is a first for me, and this is my thirty something DCL cruise.:o

Getting closer!!!! Any interest in exchanging local treats!? Mention now!!!!

We just booked this today. If anyone cares to join me in a Local Candy/Snack Exchange, just mention that here. I will keep signups open until February 16. We use fish extenders to give out local treats. We give enough for the cabin to share, we print out something about the offering, and it could be local to your town, your state or your region.

Tom and I are senior citizens, and we had planned a huge cruise and land time in Australia for this March. Because of the devastation there, we cancelled that, and just booked this and some time in Vero Beach to get away from winter in NJ.

Please mention here your interest, and then send me a conversation with your cabin number and who’s in your cabin. Mention if there are any allergies.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Bobbi
No exchange here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!