March 9th, 2020 4-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral

T & R

More cowbell !!!
Here's our thread. Would like to get this one started and see who else is going.

This is our 1st Disney Cruise. We can’t wait!

Just FYI, you'll get hooked. When my wife booked our first one, I was against going. I thought it would be screaming kids everywhere. I was so wrong. In 3 months we'll be on our 10th DCL cruise. Glad you're going and look forward to seeing y'all on the ship.

That's awesome that so many are doing their first DCL cruise on this one. Looking forward to seeing everyone onboard. If you got any Nassau questions, let me know and I'll do my best to help out.

Hello! This is our 3rd Disney Cruise but first one on the larger ships, does that count? Also booked it today our first VGT ever so a bit excited and nervous about the unknown, but it's on Disney so not going to sweat it too much and go with the flow.

/could always use more cowbell...

For new cruisers just FYI, you can save a few bucks using Disney gift cards to pay off cruise, purchase future cruise or for your onboard account. You can get $500 face value gift cards at Sam's Club and BJ's Wholesale for $479.99 - $484.99. Sometimes they have sales that give even a bigger discount. Just FYI, you can save a few bucks and potentially a lot depending on how much you spend on your Disney cruises.

This is Our First Family Cruise, I am so excited! My Boys, ages 12 & 4 have no clue! I want to make this the Best Experience! Does anyone know what a Fish Extender is??

Hi there. I'm so excited for this cruise. So, a fish extender looks like a hanging organizer, with 3 or 4 (maybe more) pockets. There are tons of examples on the net. I'm trying to find others who are participating on this cruise. Take care...the count down is on!

I wanted to wish safe travels to everyone for getting to the boat this weekend. Yesterday a group of over 300 people cancelled on this cruise, so there should be a lot of extra room. Just FYI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter