March Check-In **Official** Thread (Start with Post #17)

3/9-3/13 Ramirez - Disneyland Hotel
Im so excited I booked today for my son and I for the week of March 9th! He’s never been and I haven’t been back since 2015. We are staying at the Paradise Pier but are thinking about changing it to the DL Hotel. My son has his heart set on the pool their but I don’t think it will be warm enough to go swimming!

EDIT: finally changed reservation to DLH!!!

Last edited:
Im so excited I booked today for my son and I for the week of March 9th! He’s never been and I haven’t been back since 2015. We are staying at the Paradise Pier but are thinking about changing it to the DL Hotel. My son has his heart set on the pool their but I don’t think it will be warm enough to go swimming!
I believe the pools are heated year round.

More good news! Grizzly River Run looks to be scheduled to reopen February 14 and I removed it for the refurbishments list.

Also, I believe I’ve added everyone to the original post. If I accidentally missed anyone, please let me know!

Great update–Now let's hope it will be warm enough to ride! Still crossing my fingers on Indy to stay open through the month...

February 29-March 8 for me and my sister. Very excited, we've been to WDW a few times but this will be the first for WDL. Staying at the Days Inn Anaheim West.

I was able to secure a reservation for the Sunday Lamplight brunch when we're there in March. WOO HOO!

That is all. :flower1:

Fairfield Inn & Suites Anaheim North/Buena Park - March 11 and 12
Disneyland Hotel - March 13 through 16 (4 Days at Disney)
Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim - March 17

I was able to secure a reservation for the Sunday Lamplight brunch when we're there in March. WOO HOO!

That is all. :flower1:
I've gotta start thinking about reservations! Lamplight looks pretty cool from what I've seen.

I've gotta start thinking about reservations! Lamplight looks pretty cool from what I've seen.
We had dinner there last time and really enjoyed it. The brunch menu looks fabulous. That's the only reservation we made other than Oga's.

I made 3 reservations for our arrival day on the 8th. Our tradition is to go to Cafe Orleans on our arrival day so we will be there for lunch but then we are going to do Savi's in the mid-afternoon and come back in the evening for Oga's after we get settled in the room. Since we land at 8:30am I know we won't get a boarding group for ROTR but I want to leave my other days free to at least try to get on it once without having to try and move reservations around.

Everyone: With the merger of the two March threads, I've gone back and I *believe* I've added anyone who provided trip dates on the old thread, or anyone who provided trip dates during the day today. As always, if you've posted and I accidentally missed you, just let me know.

We'll be going the 1st weekend in March. I'm hoping someone here knows the answer to my question.

I know some of the carts are cash only but specifically how can I pay at the corn dog cart. This is one of my musts and I dont generally carry cash so I want to make sure I am prepared.

We'll be going the 1st weekend in March. I'm hoping someone here knows the answer to my question.

I know some of the carts are cash only but specifically how can I pay at the corn dog cart. This is one of my musts and I dont generally carry cash so I want to make sure I am prepared.
Both corn dog places accept debit/credit

I’m curious about this. I’ve never come across a cash only cart. We never carry cash. Which carts are cash only?

Seeing as how I paid for flights yesterday, I can now officially add us to the list!

March 8-13 at the Tropicana. One day we're going to KBF (and maybe LA to see Hamilton but that's dependent upon finances). The kids are excited. DH is excited for the corn dogs. I'm excited for RotR and our usual rides.

Is Food & Wine on at that time?

I’m curious about this. I’ve never come across a cash only cart. We never carry cash. Which carts are cash only?

Not sure since I normally don't buy from carts but know some at wdw and dlr are cash only because it's always mentioned when people ask where disney giftcards can be used.

Maybe balloons and that type of thing, one's that wander vs being in one spot and only closed or moved at the end of the day.

We have only experienced cash-only with the CM’s selling balloons. I wonder though if those really small carts selling light-up toys in the evening on Main Street might also be cash only?

Seeing as how I paid for flights yesterday, I can now officially add us to the list!

March 8-13 at the Tropicana. One day we're going to KBF (and maybe LA to see Hamilton but that's dependent upon finances). The kids are excited. DH is excited for the corn dogs. I'm excited for RotR and our usual rides.

Is Food & Wine on at that time?
It is! Food & Wine will be going the entire month of March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts