March Check-In **Official** Thread (Start with Post #17)

I'm snowed in today, up here in the outskirts of Seattle. Sitting at home, thinking about wearing short sleeves and walking down main street in March. Ahhhh.
I'm in Olympia. We didn't get near as much snow, (I hear Duvall got NINE inches!!!!! :crazy2:) but I am totally with you! I can't wait to be in the WARMTH walking down Main Street!

I'm snowed in today, up here in the outskirts of Seattle. Sitting at home, thinking about wearing short sleeves and walking down main street in March. Ahhhh.

Yikes! I'm from the northern midwest and fully understand. This will be our first SoCal trip.

I see average temps in the upper 60's to low 70's, but depending on humidity, wind, cloud coverage, those temps can feel very different. I'm hoping for shorts and tee shirt vibe!

Yikes! I'm from the northern midwest and fully understand. This will be our first SoCal trip.

I see average temps in the upper 60's to low 70's, but depending on humidity, wind, cloud coverage, those temps can feel very different. I'm hoping for shorts and tee shirt vibe!
Ha! I’m the opposite. We’re in Arizona so hoping for the cooler temps/ pants weather! Either way, it will be great. What I’m really crossing my fingers for is lower crowds! This is our first time going on a spring break week and I’m a little worried. The new ride, spring break and a SoCal ticket promo could really make for an interesting combo. :scared:
Only 47 days till March 1st and 56 till we arrive! So excited!

I'm in Olympia. We didn't get near as much snow, (I hear Duvall got NINE inches!!!!! :crazy2:) but I am totally with you! I can't wait to be in the WARMTH walking down Main Street!

I'm near you guys as well. Some places had crazy amounts of snow. I thought about my trip today as well!

I will be there March 8-11 with my daughter, my sister-in-law, and her daughter. The girls are 11 and 12, and my niece has never been. My sister-in-law hasn't been since 2005. We are going to be roughing it at the Motel 6, doing Disneyland on Monday, and California Adventure on Tuesday, and doing rope drop to close each of those days!

We're just north of you on Vancouver Island. Got hit with about 2' of snow, and more is falling. Two snow days in one week. It's supposed to turn to rain by the weekend... and then we get to 'enjoy' the run off.

I made a few reservations! Oga's Cantina, Savi's Workshop, Hungry Bear Fantasmic dinner package, Plaza Inn character breakfast, and the droid workshop. It's going to be a busy couple of days!

I've made reservations too! Taking into account all of our likes and requests, we're hitting Carthay, Cafe Orleans, Carnation Cafe, and Goofy's for dinner. I'm also planning on getting us the F&W Passports for a day's meals (breakfast at Flo's that day though).

I'm the only Star Wars person in the house, so no Savi's, droids or Oga's, but for sure we'll go through Batuu and hit the Run and hopefully RotR. With luck the boarding groups won't be as needed or as busy as they will be on Friday. Two months should be enough time... I hope!

Ugh! I saw that this morning also. We haven’t been able to see the Critter Carousel yet. It would really stink if both were down for our trip.

I've been checking the schedule daily, my first day should be up today but they are behind again. I am just really bummed both carousels are probably going to be down for our trip. My daughter absolutely loves carousels.

3/28-3/31. Dkibbon...Disneyland Hotel
Family of four, WDW vets doing DL for the first time. I’m nervous about spring break crowds but this is the only time we can go. Excited about Galaxy Edge and crossing fingers that Indy will be open!! Looking forward to being able to walk from hotel To park and from park to park!

Count us in! We will be there March 8-14, Best Western Park Place Inn. Super excited! Its been over 2 years since we have been to Disneyland, starting to have Disneyland withdrawals, lol! Its been a tough year for us as a family, my husband had open heart surgery in August. We planned a trip to Disney for Thanksgiving because he really wanted to go during the Christmas time but it ended up being was too soon. So we pushed it back to Spring Break. So very happy that we will be spending some great quality family time together at Disneyland. We decided to book the World of Color Dessert package as something special to do. We have never done this before and are really looking forward to it. :dance3:

Just an FYI for any of you that may have room reservation at a Marriott booked with points. I noticed mine went from 160K to 145K today and also opened up the 35K category 5 window for those of you with Chase certs. Check you Ressie to see if you can save points too!

It's officially called the Droid Depot --> https://disneyland.disney.go.com/shops/disneyland/droid-depot/

It's a shop in Galaxy's Edge where for $99 (before tax), you can build your own R2 or BB-8 style. You select all of the pieces and a CM helps you assemble it. There are pics online and several Youtube videos that show people going through the experience there.

My darling daughter is yapping about spending her xmas money on a light saber. Not the same thing I assume. Need to research that. I'm sure that light saber will be in the closet, not used just like the Banshees from WDW Pandora she just HAD to have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!