March or June????

Gamblers

Mouseketeer
I am having tons of problems with getting 15 people on the same page. Some do not want to stay here others cannot afford to stay there. That I can understand, the one thing that maybe I can get accomplished is when we go. Some want to go in June while others want to go March 8-15. As far as June goes the dates are being suggested about the third week. When would be the best time March or June????

Next question is about the fireworks, are they all year long????

Thanks in advance,
Gamblers

There are fireworks at at least one of the parks every night, unless there is a fire ban. That has only happened once that I recall, during a year of extreme forest fires. I recommend March, the weather is much nicer then. And I don't remember the crowds being as heavy, but the parks are open a bit later.

March March March March March March.

I think March would be good. If you are taking a big group (10 or more) then going in March will be less crowded, cheaper (hey you may even be able to all stay on site even if not in the same resort) and cooler. Shorter lines = more time to spend doing things rather than standing around.

It depends on how much heat you like. I have been in both March and June. The crowds are about the same since it is spring break in March. There are more college kids about in March, but that was generally no big deal for us.

If you have a lot of kids who are going to want to swim while you are there, I recommend June. When we were there in March, it was still only in the 60s or low 70s, which made it too cold to swim. Now, I think that was unusually cool, but my kids will not forget how they didn't get to swim much and still ask if it will be warm enough. (They even asked when we went in August LOL)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter