Marching Down Main Street-Riverside Regiment Disney Trip 2015

jms1022

Mouseketeer
Hi there! I'm going to Disney World with my school's marching band, the Riverside Regiment, from April 2nd to April 8th. I'm super excited about this trip because I get to go with my friends, and I get to march in a parade in Magic Kingdom! Our rough itinerary is as follows:

Thursday, April 2nd: Travel Day
Friday, April 3rd: Blizzard Beach water park, then Medieval Times dinner show(off-site)
Saturday, April 4th: Epcot
Sunday, April 5th: Hollywood Studios
Monday, April 6th: You're Instrumental workshop, located in a backstage area of Epcot, march in a parade in Magic Kingdom, then spend rest of day in Magic Kingdom
Tuesday, April 7th: Animal Kingdom in the morning, then Magic Kingdom in evening
Wednesday, April 8th: Travel Day

I get to play clarinet in the workshop, and then trumpet in the parade. Disney has really strict standards as to what bands get to march in which parades, and we're marching in the "Disney Festival of Fantasy" parade, which is in the middle of the day at Magic Kingdom. I'm planning on detailing the trip once we get back, but this is it for now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter