Mardi Gras Feast and Floats Dessert Party

smiths02

DIS Veteran
Get exclusive views for both the Mardi Gras parade and Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration. You’ll gather an hour before the parade at Cafe La Bamba for specialty desserts, sparkling wine, sparkling cider and non-alcoholic drinks. Then you’ll enjoy non-alcoholic drinks in an exclusive viewing area in Central Park for the Cinematic Celebration nighttime show. (Must be 21+ to purchase and consume alcohol with valid Photo ID. Concert nights only. Seasonal Pass blockout dates apply.)

So it sounds like Universal has switched to having desserts at Cafe La Bamba and then doing the parade and Cinematic Celebration. My family really wanted to do this again this year, but I have a feeling we will be disappointed after getting to have desserts on the lawn while waiting for Cinematic Celebration!

Hmmm...they only have dates in March and April 1 and 2. Guess my family will just have to do something else with the nearly $200 anyhow.

Get the tasting lanyard and taste all the treats on offer during Mardi Gras. Laissez les bons temps rouler.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter