Marine Mammal Keeper Exp

PoohRules

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever done taken this tour? It is expensive, but I was thinking it may be something different - and a way to interact with several different types of animals.

Any help would be much appreciated. Also, should we go on Saturday or Tuesday? We are going the last week in October. We will only be at Sea World one day, so I wanted to make the best of it.

Thanks!

My nephew and I did the "MMKE" when we went in July. I had a great time. Only thing is, it's not for the whole family, they only allow 2 participants a day and you have to be 13 and 52" tall. The program runs from 6:30 am - 2:30 pm, then they take you to look at the pictures they took and you're done by about 3pm. For the most part, you are working and learning the entire time, except for the hour you go to lunch, but even then, you have to stay with the trainer.

Here is the link to my report on that day.

<http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=619834>

Also, here is the link to my post that has links to my snapfish albums.

<http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=629963>

If you have any specific questions, please PM me. Although my report is LONG, I didn't go into too much detail because I didn't want to "give anything away" to those who might be considering it.

This really was my favorite experience of this trip and would be more than willing to pay the expense to do it again.

Thank you so much. I have several questions and sent them to you. Again, thanks for your help. I LOVE your pictures.

I almost decided this was too expensive, but now I am rethinking. It is awful early though, but that would give us time to see other things in the park - since you finish around 3.

Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter