Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Hi Marion! I leave for our vacation in a little over a week and was wondering if you might have time to complete my request from February. Again, I would like 50AnniversaryMM2.jpg for Makey and Mamus. Their anniversary is August 10, 1968 and we are sailing on the Fantasy. Thanks so much!

Hello Marion, I was wondering if it would be possible to adapt one of your character designs for a family t-shirt. The file name is fireworkscharacters1.jpg. If possible, we would like it to say: 2018 Gawron Family Vacation

If you need to change the wording to make it look good that's fine. I was thinking possibly in white on either side of the castle, but I trust you to do what you feel looks best. We leave August 22nd so if that is not enough time, I completely understand. I always intend on looking at shirts early in our trip planning and I always end up leaving it until the end but my delays should not cause you stress. So just let me know if you are too busy. I'd also like to thank you for all you've done for us in past years. We've worn shirts designed by you and carried autograph books with your covers. It is a nice thing you do for people and I appreciate it. Thanks again. Hope your summer is going well. -Cathi

Hi there, I had been wondering about my request from January...i know you've had some issues lately, so I will try to find someone to at least make the book covers and pirate Mickey head. If you get back up and running and have time for the other designs I'd still love them. Thanks and hope all is well soon!

Hello Marion. Could you please make a porthole for me? Our cruise is September 8, 2018. I would greatly appreciate BelleBeastPorthole1.jpg with personalized with Marc and Debbie. Thank you for all of your efforts.

Im looking for name fills for autograph books.
Chloe - with princesses, jungle book or Minnie
Brody - with toy story, pirates or mickie
thank you inadvance

Hello, Marion. I have the following request for our October '18 Fantasy cruise:
ChipDale8 personalized with Kerry in one ear and Fantasy 2018 in the other. Thank you!

Hi Marion, *****Cancel this request******

May I please request the following for my friend's daughter, who will be going to Disney World on Oct 11.
The name of the child : Vivian
She is in to: Rapunzel.
I would like a Welcome Letter, and a 4 x 6 Autograph cover. I looked at your photo bucket but did not see any that had only Rapunzel on it. The one in your photo bucket was for Disneyland and had multiple characters on it. She is going to Disney World. So I did not post the jpg with this request. She is a special 7 year old child, who less than a year ago had a kidney and liver transplant and will be visiting Disneyworld. I would like to help make the trip special for her. I truly appreciate your talent, and hope I am not asking for too much. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
I finally was able to restore my templates. Timing kind of stinks 'cause me and me DD and DS leave tomorrow for Scotland for 2 weeks.

I anticipate getting back to DISigning sometime shortly after 9/24.

I hope your patience can continue!

I finally was able to restore my templates. Timing kind of stinks 'cause me and me DD and DS leave tomorrow for Scotland for 2 weeks.

I anticipate getting back to DISigning sometime shortly after 9/24.

I hope your patience can continue!

Thank you, Marion!

Hi! Thank you again for all you do. So kind of you all to help make our trips more special. Can I please request the following invites? We leave 9/27 - my kids names are Owen and Ashlyn

10/1 - HEA-Invite1.jpg - 4:00 PM
10/4 - I didn't see a JPG - Minnie's Seasonal Dine Fantasmic Package @ Hollywood & Vine - 4:45 PM
10/6 - TuskerHouseInvite2.jpg - 9:30 AM
10/7 - Can we ask for Universal here? If so, we are doing the Marvel dinner this night but I didn't see a JPG
10/8- MNSSHP-Invite7.jpg
10/10 - I didn't see a JPG - Bon Voyage Breakfast @ Trattoria - 9:05 AM
10/12 - CRT-5.jpg

I appreciate any help. Thank you so very much!

Hello Marion! We are going to Disney 11/13 and would love some letters.

I found someone to do our letters, but I am still wanting this if you have a chance before our trip. Thanks!
Here is the one I am still looking for:

Lastly, can I get something similar to this that is Cowboys/Texans and says We are a House divided?
CowboysDolphins.jpg
Then on the Texans side put the MInnie Mouse cheerleader and the Cowboys side as is.

I found someone to do the Park letters so I have removed those.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Marion,
Would it be possible to please get the PumpkinWithMinnieBow and pumpkin-plain1? Any chance of getting it by this weekend would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Dena

Hi! Thank you again for all you do. So kind of you all to help make our trips more special. Can I please request the following invites? We leave 9/27 - my kids names are Owen and Ashlyn

10/1 - HEA-Invite1.jpg - 4:00 PM
10/4 - I didn't see a JPG - Minnie's Seasonal Dine Fantasmic Package @ Hollywood & Vine - 4:45 PM
10/6 - TuskerHouseInvite2.jpg - 9:30 AM
10/7 - Can we ask for Universal here? If so, we are doing the Marvel dinner this night but I didn't see a JPG
10/8- MNSSHP-Invite7.jpg
10/10 - I didn't see a JPG - Bon Voyage Breakfast @ Trattoria - 9:05 AM
10/12 - CRT-5.jpg

I appreciate any help. Thank you so very much!

Disneydreaming80, I sent you a message! How did you find these invites? I have searched high and low in Marions threads and links, and the links for the dining are missing for me and say not yet watermarked, so do you mind sending me a message and telling me where you found the links? I found everything but dining! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts