Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Sorry all but I was sick leading up to my WDW vacation and have been unable to work on DISigning recently. Just returned last night from a lovely week at POR. Can't believe my son and I logged about 60 miles during our trip!

Next time I am going to do a fitness routine before hand!! Actually when my ankle stops hurting I will begin a routine, hopefully by this weekend!!

Marion you've helped me so many times but now I cannot access your PB to pick out the autograph cover I want? I'm looking for pirate and Star Wars autograph covers! Please lead me in the right direction?

Hi Marion. I had posted a requested 6 weeks ago and haven't heard from you yet. I know you were on vacation and that this time of the year is hectic, but I thought I'd check in to see if you thought you'd be able to get to my request before our trip (we leave January 3). Thanks! Have a great Christmas!

I am sorry if this isn't the right place. I couldn't see what you do since everything is password protected. This is our first trip and just would love anything to make it extra special. 6 out of our 8 little kids ages 10 and under are going!
Thanks,
Camey

Jodie Goetz, I will use the WDW jpg rather than the DL you selected since that is your destination!

Hi Marion, you were nice enough to lend your talent to designs for our family's last trip in 2014. I was wondering if you could help me out again. I'd love to request the following files for my boys, no rush:

first visit design
1stMNSSHP22.jpg, (saying Zack's 1st visit, 2018)

Pirate Mickey Heads
PirateColor1.jpg, orange bandana, (name = Derek)
PirateColor12.jpg, green bandana, (name = Zack)

pirate family sign
PiratesScrollMap3.jpg (saying The Diaz Family, 2018)

activity book covers
ActivityBookPirates-1.jpg (saying Derek, 2018)
Fab6-Activity5x7Book1.jpg (saying Zack, 2018)

autograph book cover
ArmyMen-AC1.jpg (saying Derek, 2018)

Thanks so much for all you do!

Last edited:
Hi Marion, I would like to request 50AnniversaryMM2.jpg for Makey and Mamus on the Fantasy and their wedding date is August 10, 1968. We aren't sailing until August so there is no rush. Many thanks!

Hi Marion.
I would like to request a few things for our cruise. It is a March 2019 trip so no rush at all!
keeptothecode1.jpg
DreamPortholemickey1.jpg
March 2019

Cactawaycay9.jpg
March 2019
Sessions Family (if it will fit)

thanks!

can i please get autograph covers. they are 10x10 and can they say Disneyland instead of Disney World?

1) CARS-8x8AC1.jpg Benjamin's and please put Disneyland

2) DreamWishHeart8x8Makes1.jpg Benjamin

our trip is May 2018

tia

Hi Marion,
I'd like to make a couple of requests for our cruise to Alaska on May 28, 2018.
May I please have:

AlaskaWonders1.jpg
May 28 - June 4, 2018
If possible without obstructing the picture too much, could you add the names Laura and Amber somewhere (I'm hoping that adding our names will help keep it from being stolen.)

DCL-BM-Wonder2.jpg
May 28 - June 4, 2018
Alaska

Thank you!

Hi Marion,
I have 4 requests please. And I hope I'm giving you the correct info.
Our trip is in August of 2018 on the Fantasy. It is a mother/daughter cruise for us. Mom is Debbie, daughter is Beth.

The first is DIS-MickeyHead3.jpg

The second is DCLGoofyHead1.jpg
with Beth

Third is DCLNemoHead1.jpg
with Debbie

Fourth and last is FantasyPorthole1.jpg
Is it possible to add the year 2018?... A Fantasy come true 2018

Your work is beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us. It makes the trip even more special!

Hello Marion!
You have produced amazing letters and t-shirt designs for me in the past and I have returned to request a few things for our 1st Disney cruise. Travel dates are April 20th-April23rd, 2018 on The Dream. Travel party is Carl (Dad-male), Shelly (Mom-Female) and Hannah (Daughter-female).
1. 1stCruiseNames001e.jpg - April 20th-23rd 2018 - The Desjarlais Family
2. OurDreamCruise1.jpg - Carl, Hannah, Shelly
3. DreamNameTag1s.jpg - Carl, Shelly and Hannah
4. JackSparrowPorthole1.jpg
5. DCLGrumpyHead1.jpg - Carl
6. DCLOlafHead1.jpg - Hannah
7. DCLTinkerbellHead1.jpg - Shelly
Thank you for all of the time and effort you provide to make these incredible designs. I truly appreciate everything you do.
Shelly

Hi Marion,
I have a few requests please. my daughter Johanna is turn 5 and the theme is little mermaid.
7thAriel1.jpeg- number 5
ArielBirthday-4.jpeg
ArielSweet16.jpeg- number 5

I tried to get the Ariel tshirt design file name but it won't open for me.
Can you also do a Ariel tshirt design and Ariel name fill for Johanna. I couldn't find any cupcakes tops. Anything else suitable for a Ariel birthday party would be appreciated.

Your work is beautiful! Thank you.

sorry to report that I did not have power for the last 10 days due to 2 Northeasters and my cable/internet is still not working. Will be back when I can. Clearly I can't do any DISigning here at work. But it is good to be warm and have access to water again!! Another Northeaster is heading our way but hopefully will not cause us additional problems.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!