Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Hello Rustman,

If I could please request a welcome Christmas letter for the Hayes children, Hank, Ike, Roy and Margo
Going to Disney December 21, 2019

Thank you so much

I have simply been swamped at work since I returned from medical leave. I do hope to return to DISigning one of these days but my company is implementing a new system in a few weeks and I am buried in the transition. I am so sorry....I rather be here, of course!!

I have simply been swamped at work since I returned from medical leave. I do hope to return to DISigning one of these days but my company is implementing a new system in a few weeks and I am buried in the transition. I am so sorry....I rather be here, of course!!
Thank you for all you do. You are appreciated.

Going on the new Disney Wish. I can not view any of your albums. Can I please get a few name tags to start. I usually make magnets for doors. Can you also help with password to view albums. Thank you, Name tags" Mike, Brenda, Nana , Pap Pap

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!