Marion's DISNEYland California thread - comply with rules before posting request!

Fab6CastleTink006 - sorry can't do this one. The castle is clearly Walt Disney World and not Disneyland

(and Tink would stay anyway)

Thanks a lot !!! It's perfect ! I m so glad I found this board and joined it :)

Cld you instead do this one pls:
pls make me a template which says :
We heard YOU are coming to Arsh's Disneyland( written in the same way as Walt Disney world) 3rd birthday party on 15 May 2015

We can't wait to see you!
( in the same font as memories)

Thanks a ton!

VeryLargeFab6Castle-1.jpg

Also in the earlier one , I wanted to request a correction .

We can't wait to see you ! - could you space it out or make the font slightly bigger as it not we clear to read.
Thanks!

DL-DisneylandInvite1.jpg

DL-CaliforniaAdventureInvite1.jpg

once again you have selected an image with WDW castle and not DL's (same clip art as for other jpg)

you have already gotten the items from me that I can do. You have asked multiple times for DISigns which use the WDW castle and those I cannot do for DL.

I have a separate request thread for license plate styles but thought I would share this new one here.

Could you please do the DISign with the following names for the file DisneylandAnniversary1.jpg:
1. Ryan
2. Heather
3. Madison
4. Audrey

Our trip is May 29th.

Thank you so much.
Heather

Request....finally found the right place to put it!

Disneyland-AC1 without the journal title

I'm going to turn this one into a set of Pressed Penny tubes for my DS9.

Thanks again for all your Pixie Dust. My kids love pouring over your DISigns to make all the fun stuff for our trips!

next time you are on your own. I do not like being asked to do any styles without personalization. you seem creative enough to grab some clip art and create something marvelous on your own. give it a try sometime!

Hi there!!! Thank you SO much for all that you do!!! I just have a few requests! :)

-DisneylandAnniversary1.jpg
60th Diamond Navy blue with Minnie and Mickey; I need two of these, both 2015 and One saying Deva and the other one Kelli!
-DL-HauntedMansion1.jpg
Disneyland Haunted Mansion Fill, 2 copies, Kelli and Deva
-DisneylandHead-1; Disneyland purple head with vintage Disneyland sign; two of these, both 2015, one saying Deva and the other one Kelli!
-DLNamePrincessToo1.jpg
If you could put "Deva and Kelli" on the top of it and then "Disneyland 2015" on the bottom of that one?

Again! Thanks so much!!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter