Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Christmas-22.jpg

I was trying to keep all the Halloween, all the Thanksgiving and all the Christmas together but the posts with multiple images are getting too big. They are sorted in my Photobucket so if they are mixed up here, so what!!

Here is a new Halloween (MNSSHP):

MNSSHP8.jpg

I LOVE the Halloween Disgns!! I like them all but could I get one with MIckey for the MNSSHP and I also liked the Goofy one!! Any of them are GREAT!! and I just saw The SWEET candy cane one!! Love that one too. If you could :)

Nicholas
Delaney
Avery
Bayla

Thanks so much!pirate:

do you plan on cutting out just the Mickey head? If you are I will customize the one with the white background. Or do you want the one with the orange background?

People seemed to love my Halloween version so I decided to do few Christmas ones......

MVMCP1.jpg

MVMCP2.jpg

MVMCP3.jpg

I love all the disigns you have done. I really love the mvmcp in post 32. Do you think you could personlize them with names? If so do you thing I could request some with the following names.
Timber
Brooklinn
Cody
Skyli

Thank you so much in advance.
Your Disney Friend

Thanks so much! One more request though if you don't mind because I really like your work. The one with the plaid background, could I get just the red mickey head with snowflakes and Mickey Santa? With no words or plaid background? I can't wait to see what new designs you will post next! :thumbsup2

In other words you want a whole different design.....

You may not have seen the following on my other threads.

When the thread owner posts requests for you and you immediately respond, for the sake of us with dial-up that takes forever to load pics, can you please refrain from quoting the just posted images? Drives me insane!!!

BoringChristmas-19.jpg

In other words you want a whole different design.....

You may not have seen the following on my other threads.

When the thread owner posts requests for you and you immediately respond, for the sake of us with dial-up that takes forever to load pics, can you please refrain from quoting the just posted images? Drives me insane!!!

QUOTE]

My sincerest apollogies. You are correct. I have not seen ANY of your other threads. I also didn't realize I was requesting a whole different design just a simpler version of one you already listed. Again my apologies. Thank you for resending the design.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter