Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

MNSSHP-PumpkinHead-1.jpg

PumpkinHead-1.jpg

Marion,

On post # 1 - Design #3
Could you do this design with MNSSHP at the top instead of Happy halloween? Could you also use a more Matronly character? This would be for my 72 year old mother so maybe the Fairy Godmother? If not I understand.

Post #1 - Design #5 Would it be possible to change the background color to maybe a green or orange?

TIA for all your hard work!!

the Halloween request for the Pluto DISign can be interpreted in 2 ways - one the names on one DISign or 6 individual ones. let me know!

MNSSHP1a.jpg

MNSSHP4a.jpg

Marion,

On post # 1 - Design #3
Could you do this design with MNSSHP at the top instead of Happy halloween? Could you also use a more Matronly character? This would be for my 72 year old mother so maybe the Fairy Godmother? If not I understand.

Post #1 - Design #5 Would it be possible to change the background color to maybe a green or orange?

TIA for all your hard work!!

Do you mean #4 instead of #3? #3 is the MNSSHP with the wizard hat. I believe you might want to replace the MM on #4?

the Halloween request for the Pluto DISign can be interpreted in 2 ways - one the names on one DISign or 6 individual ones. let me know!

Mickeys Trick or Treat Party is in Disneyland, not WDW. I'd like to do individual disigns with each name. I like the Pluto trick or treat character, or a similar design without a lot of clipart. Could you make me something that says "Mickey's Trick-or-Treat" at the top and "Disneyland 2009" at the bottom. We are a family of six and my kids our little. We are planning a trip to DL Halloween weekend for our first Trick or Treat party. I could do without the names if it's too busy looking. Thank you for your patience and creativity...I have neither! Lol

RustManFan,

Can I please have the following with 2009 in white in one of the ears.

Thanks!!
:cool1:

this thread is only for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas DISigns.

DO NOT RESPOND, please.

Hi there again! Just checking out the Halloween designs and love them. Is there a way that you could personalize the design below with a different character in the ear? We were thinking that we'd do the same design for everyone but just have them choose a character for the ear. I'll wait for your reply. Thanks!

IMG]http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo319/RustManFan/Disney%20Stuff/Holidays/Halloween/Halloween-6.jpg[/IMG]

How many characters do you need? The selection of Halloween images I have does not have as wide a range as just standard character images...

Let me know characters and I will see what I can do....

Yes. That is great. Can I get them for Jayden, Ryann and Nolan too? I decided to use them for their trick or treat bags. Thanks again. Oh and I love the new goofy one. That may be MY Halloween costume. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter