Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - **New Years through July 4th only**

sorry -i thought the USA flag was related to July 4th - and July 1st is Canada Day. I've removed my post.

Last edited:

Your designs are so cute, I would really appreciate it if you please made the following t-shirt designs for my twin boys. No hurry, we are leaving March 9th!

St.Patricks-31.jpg (instead of St. Patrick's Day, could you add Brady)
St.Patricks-31.jpg (instead of St. Patrick's Day, could you add Brent)

Thank you so much!!!

Hi! I really love all your designs! We're on the Magic in April during Easter, and I'm wondering if you have any time to make something fun and Easter-ish for a door magnet that includes the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland? Our daughter's name is Anastasia if you would like to include it, but not necessary. Whatever you think looks better. :) Your time and creativity is very much appreciated! Thank you SO much!

I will work on DISigns on this thread this week. My boss is on vacation so work shouldn't be as crazy as usual...

Marion,
hope this is the right place to request kindly:
PatrioticTinkFlagHead1.jpeg - Anne
PatrioticDaleFlagHead1.jpeg- Margo
PatrioticDaisyFlagHead1.jpeg-MaryLee
PatrioticJessieFlagHead1.jpeg- Jocie

many thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter