Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Hi Marion,

May I please have:

License-Halloween004.jpg and
License-Halloween007.jpg

both with "Zabel Family" and Oct. 2017 for personalization.

Thank you so very much!

I would like to have a couple of scooter tags for my next two trips. (Both are in September)
May I please have:

License-WinniePiglet2.jpg

Sept 2017

Mary Jo

And if you have time for a second one, for my second trip

License-DIS2.jpg

Sept 2017

Mary Jo

Thank you for your time.

I am unable to see your designs right now. I'm not sure if it's my computer or something you've had to do to protect your designs. Would it be possible to get a Toy Story stroller tag that says Andrew's Stroller, a Big Hero Six stroller tag that says Gavin's Stroller, and a Big Hero Six stroller tag that says Kolton's stroller please? Thank you so much!

Yes, I have. On my work computer, we're required to use Internet Explorer9 and a lot of websites don't work properly so I wasn't sure if it wasn't loading because of my computer or if you needed to change things and the password procedure had changed. I apologize for the inconvenience. I'll make time to look at your files at home.

I really hope I did this right this time. If not, I'm sorry. Thank you so much for doing things like this! It is very much appreciated.

License-BuzzWoody3.jpg May I have this one say Andrew's Stroller with October 2017 on it please?
License-BHSix1.jpg May I have two of this one please? They should both be marked October 2017, one saying Kolton's Stroller and one saying Gavin's Stroller

Thanks again for helping!

May I please have the following:

License-Christmas15.jpg Nancy Dec 2017

License-ChristmasSled1.jpg Denise Dec 2017

Also, if you have time for a new design I would like one with Jack "Sandy Claws" (Nightmare before Christmas) Denise Dec 2017

Thank you for all you do for us!

Marion, thank you very much for the custom Sandy Claws and the other 2 license plates. I appreciate it!

Hi! We are going on our first Disney Cruise November 24, 2018
May i please have the following?
DCL-License-RoyalCarriage2.jpg with Princess Abbie's Royal Carriage in the Disney Font, Fantasy on the Bottom. NOV left hand corner and 2018 in top right hand corner. Would you also be able to add Cinderella Somewhere?
Thank you so Much!
Isabella

Hi Marion. May I please have the following? Hope I'm not too late, as we are leaving on Thanksgiving day. Thank you!

License-PeaceHeart1.jpg
Lowe Family
Nov 2017

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!