Marrakesh

yzma

Mouseketeer
We just returned from dining at Marrakesh and thought I would post my review. We were not all that hungry after a large breakfast and unsure of the cuisine but my DD wanted to see the belly dancer. So we went for appetizers and desserts. Everything was excellent. We were a party of 6. 4 adults and my 2 DD's ages 7 and 3. We had the appetizer for 2 which included beef brewat rolls, chicken bastilla, and Jasmina's salad. We also had 2 seafood bastilla's. The chicken and seafood bastilla's were my favorite. Then we tried all of the desserts. They were all great.Crepes Atlas, Moroccan Symphony, Bastilla for 2, Marrakesh Delight, Crepes Casablanca. The kids liked almost everthing as well.The belly dancer was great. She took the girls out to dance with her and they had a blast. We will definitly be back. Awesome place.:p

Thanks for the review. I really enjoy this restaurant also. It was nice to go in for a late lunch and almost have the place to ourselves! I almost felt surprised when we left and there were other people in the park after such a relaxing and quiet lunch!

You guys had a lucky experience. Ours, in August of 2003, was disappointing to say the least. We had poor service, and, I hesitate to say it but there was a roach on the table! The reaction of the waiter and manager were disappointing to say the least. The manager asked us what we wanted him to do! I told him I refused to pay for the meal and he agreed- I think to keep me quiet. We lost our appetites and left, vowing never to return!

We've had great experiences at Marrakesh. It is a cool, quiet place with delicious food and good music. We think of it as a place to go if we don't have PS's because it has never been busy when we have been there - although we travel and eat off season and off hours.

(I'm sorry to hear about your bug experience, imdopey.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter