Marriott Newport Villas

Merilyn

DIS Veteran
We just returned from the Marriott Newport Villas. It is a lovely location and a beautiful place. The rooms remind me of BW. They are smaller than OKW. They told us there would be a king bed in the second bedroom but there was only a queen and a full sofa bed. The mattress' on the real beds were only foam and not real mattress'. They are new so it wasn't so bad but later it won't be very comfortable. The view was great. We over looked the pools and ocean. Some of the rooms won't have as good a view. May and June are not good months to go because of the weather change. There was a lot of fog and not much sun. We had a couple to sunny days but most of the sun was inland. I would recommend the trade to anyone. It was well worth the points and a beautiful place. Everyone was very nice and we had a breakfast one morning to tell us about all the activities they offer. They have something for the kids everyday. My children are all grown so we did not use this. If anyone is planning a trip there let me know if you have any questions.

Hi- we were there for Easter as a Marriott owner but would love to go back for a few days at the beach and a stay at the GC at DL. We will not need the full week and would use points. If you don't mind me asking, how many points was the trade and how long did the trade take to place and how far out? We really enjoyed this beautiful location too. In April we had plenty of sun but it was chilly at nite. It reminded me of late Jan or Feb in WDW.

Newport Beach CA - about 30 minutes to DL. It was to be the location of a DVC resort but Disney sold land to Marriott. I think they missedd the b oat on this one as DL is so landlocked it would be hard to put a DVC there and this is the best of both worlds with beach, golf and they could of put a shuttle to DL. Oh well, at least Marriott gave us the opportunity here for timeshare and it is done very nicely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter