Marriott World Center Shuttle - access for MVC guests?

sadiecatie

DIS Veteran
We have an upcoming short WDW trip in October where we are planning to stay at the Marriott Imperial Palms. I do plan to call and see what the staff at each spot has to say, but I was just curious to hear from those who have stayed - did you have access to the Marriott World Center shuttle to/from the parks? I know that many of the amenities at the World Center were available for the other on-property guests, I just wasn't sure if the shuttle is one of them.

We have an upcoming short WDW trip in October where we are planning to stay at the Marriott Imperial Palms. I do plan to call and see what the staff at each spot has to say, but I was just curious to hear from those who have stayed - did you have access to the Marriott World Center shuttle to/from the parks? I know that many of the amenities at the World Center were available for the other on-property guests, I just wasn't sure if the shuttle is one of them.
I've stayed Imperial and Sabal quite a few times, last was in June. I happened to have all the paperwork they gave me still in my computer bag. No where on any of the papers does it list transportation or shuttles as an option.

No where on the website or logging in to MVC owner page does it have any kind of transportation to the parks ... I think the answer is on the Hotel Website where it says the HOTEL Resort Fee covers the cost for up to 4 guests to use the shuttle. That would seem to exclude the MVC properties.

BUT FOR SURE CALL THE IMPERIAL/ROYAL front desk directly for info.

Guest Daily Resort Fee

Create More Magic
Room rates are subject to a resort fee (currently $42 per room per night, plus applicable state and local taxes) in effect at the time of check-in. Resort fee rate and inclusions subject to change. This charge is for resort amenities and currently includes the following:

Daily admission to River Falls Water Park for up to 4 guests
One complimentary bag of range balls and use of rental clubs daily
Daily scheduled shuttle service to Disney Parks for up to 4 guests
Enhanced in-room wireless internet for up to 6 devices

Nightly scheduled shuttle service to Disney Springs for up to 4 guests

Last edited:
I have brought up this question in the past. I have also called both the Marriott World Center and Imperial Palms asking them in the past. I got different answers each time I called. I would plan that you DO NOT have access, but still try for it once you are there. That's what I am going to do. Good news is the Imperial Palms is a close uBer ride away if not.

We’re planning with the mindset that we’ll just have to Uber, so it’s not a big deal - it would just be a very nice plus if we’re able to use the shuttle! We would just stay at the World Center, but we’re traveling with friends and the bonus of our BFF daughters getting to stay together and share their own bedroom is the winning feature for Imperial Palms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter