Marvel characters on the Dream

RmCcOy34

Earning My Ears
We’re going on the Sept 10-14 Halloween on the High Seas Cruise (getting so close!!). My son is absolutely obsessed with Spider-Man, and I know that they have the Avengers Academy and have seen neumorous YouTube videos with Spider-Man on the ship. Does anyone know of the Marvel characters are routinely on the ships or just certain times? I really really hope they are on our cruise, because he’s so excited to see them all. Thanks!

We’re going on the Sept 10-14 Halloween on the High Seas Cruise (getting so close!!). My son is absolutely obsessed with Spider-Man, and I know that they have the Avengers Academy and have seen neumorous YouTube videos with Spider-Man on the ship. Does anyone know of the Marvel characters are routinely on the ships or just certain times? I really really hope they are on our cruise, because he’s so excited to see them all. Thanks!

Some Marvel characters may make some appearances in the kids club during designated activities, but with the exception of the Marvel Day at Sea cruises on the Magic, I have not seen them make other appearances.

Some Marvel characters may make some appearances in the kids club during designated activities, but with the exception of the Marvel Day at Sea cruises on the Magic, I have not seen them make other appearances.

You can check past navigators to get an idea.

Spiderman, Captain America and Black Widow often make appearances on the Wonder. Some Marvel characters occasionally appear on the Magic even outside of the Marvel cruises.

On the Fantasy, you can sometimes meet Thor or Doctor Strange during kids club open houses. I've never seen any Marvel characters listed as meeting on the Dream, but always subject to change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter