Marvel Diamond Select Hawkeye figure

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
As one of my birthday presents "and one that I was gonna tell you about yesterday" I got was the Marvel Diamond Select Hawkeye figure and it is only my second Marvel figure I have from this series and when you look at it you can see that it's one of the best Hawkeye action figures other than the Hasbro Marvel Legends version. Because not only do you get Hawkeye and accessories you also get a action figure of Lucky The Pizza Dog too and just like the Marvel Legends series version of Hawkeye by Hasbro he has two sets of hands and faces. Hawkeye "Clint's face" is the one he wears and the other face that he has I refer to as the Jeremy Renner face and the look of this face is so forlorn and sorry that after you put it on will make you want to hug him close and wish him get well soon. But anyway this action figure is one of my favorites and I highly suggest you get one for any Hawkeye fan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter