Marvel Hotel

mydisneyanytime

Mouseketeer
We were planning on going to DLP this year but, of course, have to put that off. We are hoping to go next summer. My son has his heart set on the Marvel Hotel. Is there any rumors as to when this might be finished and ready for booking? Is it close to the parks? My son is in a wheelchair so we would probably be walking.

We are planning on visiting Paris as well. Is it easy to get from DLP to Paris if we have our bags and the wheelchair?

Thanks!!

The original opening was planned for 15 June 2020, this is now delayed to 1 November 2020. At the moment none of the hotels that aren't open in the first weeks of reopening can be booked. Like Sequoia or Davy Crocket Ranch is also not possible at the moment for Winter 2020.
Getting to the parks from this hotel is easy and is a 5 - 10 minutes walk.

To get from Paris with bags & a wheelchair, I would say do not go with public transportation, but go for a car service. It's possible of course, however it will probably more convenient to arrange a car.
If you do want to go to public transport, here is a page which helps to show which stations are wheelchair accessible: https://parisbytrain.com/map-paris-wheelchair-reduced-mobility-accessibility-metro-rer-bus-tram/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter