• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marvel Legends Black Bolt action figure

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
This morning I recieved a wonderful surprise that made me so happy today that I am overjoyed. You may remember that last month I had been longing for the Marvel Bleacher Creatures plushie of Black Bolt but Amazon was sold out of him? Well as I was unable to find a plushie of Black Bolt I settled for an action figure version of him from the Marvel Legends series and it arrived this morning. I was amazed at Black Bolt's action figure and when I saw him he reminds me of a commercial mascot for Orkin Pest Control and the way Hasbro designed him is amazing. Black Bolt also comes with another face so you can change his look and the second look makes him look handsome and stylish and matches Anson Mount's likeness very well. I was impressed with Black Bolt's action figure and I am very happy that Black Bolt is finally part of my Marvel collection of action figures and plushies. He might not be soft and huggable but he's the next best thing to a Black Bolt plushie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter