Marvel re-theme of Rock n Roller Coaster opening 2020 or 2021?

disneylover102

DIS Veteran
Anybody know when the Marvel retheme of Rock n Roller Coaster is really opening? Half the places online I’ve looked at say it’s opening in 2020 and half say 2021. I know they said Marvel land would start to open in 2021 but maybe that doesn’t apply to a retheme? (In Disneyland in California the retheme of Tower of Terror into Guardians of the Galaxy opened in 2017 and the rest of Marvel land opens in 2020) I also know something to do with Marvel in the Hotel New York is opening before 2021. I’d just like to know because we are visiting August 2020 and I don’t know how long it will be until I go back (I live in the US).

I'm curious why retheme that ride. I would think DW would want a sort of "marvel land", and I dont think anything else there is marvel related.

I hope there's some re-tracking done to the ride. It's not a smooth ride anymore. Also they need to look at some new lap bar restraints. It would make the ride 100 times more enjoyable.

The current time scale is for the ride to re-open summer 2021. I think the plan is to open the entire land at the same time, so the Spiderman ride will also open then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!