Marvel/Star Wars Extravaganza (ie Taking my 14-year-old son to DLR)

Great write up as usual :) Thanks for sharing! It is so heart warming when a bigger kid can have some quality parent time like this! 😍

I'm getting caught up on all your TRs! Sounds like this was a great trip with your son and I'm glad he got to do all the Marvel/Star Wars stuff. You're such a nice mom... I would have definitely pushed for Big Thunder vs another simulator at the end of the day!

Great write up as usual :) Thanks for sharing! It is so heart warming when a bigger kid can have some quality parent time like this! 😍
I'm just glad that at 15.5 he's still willing to go to Disneyland with me! (and even earn half the money for his ticket) You've got to take advantage of that while you still have it, right? :)

I'm getting caught up on all your TRs! Sounds like this was a great trip with your son and I'm glad he got to do all the Marvel/Star Wars stuff. You're such a nice mom... I would have definitely pushed for Big Thunder vs another simulator at the end of the day!
I'm getting caught up on them too! Thanks for reading! And I miss my younger self that could have handled more simulators back to back and enjoyed it instead of enduring it!

I'm enjoying your reports, like usual! You guys got some serious steps in each day, wow! 😊
We don't like to waste time when we have limited time and it's expensive to be there, haha!

Love your trip reports! What is the deal with photos? If people pull their masks down do they not put them in photo pass?

do any other rides have a Buddy Pass besides Monsters inc?
The only one I've noticed the problem with is Guardians, though I think it would also happen on Space Mountain. (I haven't personally had a photo where another rider wasn't wearing their mask on that one, but I think a lot of people pull it down "for the picture" on Guardians. I can see how they wouldn't think that was much risk to anyone, if it's just for a moment.) The other rides that require a mask, but the picture is taken outside (Splash, RSR) I have still gotten pictures when some aren't masked. Does that make sense?

I know they used to do Buddy Passes on Toy Story Midway Mania, but I don't know if that's still a thing!

I love your trip reports! It sounds like you and your son had a great trip and I love all your pictures! Too bad you didn't get on Thunder Mountain at the end of the night ( that's my favorite ) Looking forward to seeing your video!

So fun! Also what a bummer about your pics! We had the same issue on our trip, but I submitted a bunch of missing photo requests online and they contacted me and were able to get them uploaded to my account (with some cropping 😂)

So fun! Also what a bummer about your pics! We had the same issue on our trip, but I submitted a bunch of missing photo requests online and they contacted me and were able to get them uploaded to my account (with some cropping 😂)
I wonder if they’d do them this far out? My photos from that trip are no longer available because of their shorter availability now. 45 days? I can’t remember.

I love your trip reports! It sounds like you and your son had a great trip and I love all your pictures! Too bad you didn't get on Thunder Mountain at the end of the night ( that's my favorite ) Looking forward to seeing your video!
Thanks! I actually have done the video, but haven’t uploaded it yet. I got the flu this last week, and have basically gotten zero things done! 😷 😫

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter