Marvel vs D.C Comics

old lady

DIS Veteran
Which comic company is better and which characters are? Should the characters meet each other in a cartoon, T.V show or a movie? :cheer2:

I truthfully couldn't tell the difference. Not a clue which company has which characters.

They had a few comic cross overs (JLA/Avengers, X-men/Teen Titans, Marvel vs.DC) all were horrible cash grab stories, so making movie or show would not be a good ideas.

Plus with the movie rights spread throughout multiple studios it would never happen

As for the characters Batman is my favorite. But overall I like Marvel's stable, Spider-Man, Avengers, X-Men

As for the characters Batman is my favorite. But overall I like Marvel's stable, Spider-Man, Avengers, X-Men

I would have to agree :) Batman is by far my fave but I love so many Marvel characters.

Can't really say one is better than the other though.

I love Batman and but I'm more of a Marvel fan. I love the Avengers, Xmen and Spidey. Deadpools awesome too.

I agree with PP on the cross overs being cash grab stories. I couldn't see a film working out successfuly. I can enjoy both DC and Marvel without them coming together.

I'm personally more of a DC fan. Marvel ok tho. I hope that Disney buys DC too. That way the worlds and continuities can be combined. Who would live a nightwing and daredevil team up?

I can't wait till January when marvel and Disney release their first comic, Tales of the Weird. I hope it's amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter