Marvelous Villains May Exercise Challenge

55 minutes since my last post - mostly walking. It's been a weird month in other ways, so I'm way behind my original goal, but I guess every bit is still something!

250/465

Oh my goodness! I am so excited to report the color changes that happened over this long weekend.

PollyannaMom has reached over 50% of her goal and is at Evil Queen Purple! Yay!!!
Tasha228 and sophy1996 have both reached Mother Gothel Red and are super close to reaching 100%! Awesome job!!!

and . . .

scdak and our TEAM(!!!!!) have both reached Maleficent WISH Green!!!!!! :maleficen:maleficen:maleficenWow! I could not be prouder of us! Way to go, everyone!!!!

:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

We have today and tomorrow to get some more minutes in. I will wait until probably Friday to update final totals, so feel free to record your last couple of days even if you aren't reading this until June 1. sophy1996 is hosting June for us - THANK YOU! - so be on the lookout for her thread.

Finally, here's an entertaining behind-the-scenes clip of the live action Maleficent. I was so excited to see it blends in scenes from the animated Sleeping Beauty, as well:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!