Marvel's "The Eternals"

Kennywood

Kennywood
“The Eternals” – Jack Kirby’s Cosmic Series Experience Debuts Today at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
by Deni Sunderly
Posted on August 23, 2019

jkm29384792837482734234fi.jpg

Beginning today, comic book fans will be able to stop by the Walt Disney Presents attraction at Disney's Hollywood Studios and interact with a new display celebrating “The Eternals” and the creator of the comic book series, Jack Kirby.
jkm9283482739482794823.jpg

Guests who visit “The Eternals” – Jack Kirby’s Cosmic Series will be able to see the original print issue #1 book as well as photos and artifacts that were inspired by Jack’s process.

eternals_card_3.jpg

As was announced at San Diego Comic Con earlier this summer, Marvel Studios will be bringing Jack Kirby’s “The Eternals” to the big screen as an installment in the next phase of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The Eternals has a projected opening date of November 6, 2020.

Source: www.wdwinfo.com

I think this is a cool way to get the name out there for a relatively lesser-known Marvel property. It's no surprise with the movie coming. It's very nice to see Jack Kirby up on that Marquee! He's up there next to Walt, man, and that's pretty good company.

Does anyone know how long this exhibition is on for? We're at WDW in December and my OH would love to see it.

They'll probably keep it until the movie premieres. It's not a lot. Just a few posters and a paragraph about Jack Kirby.

Oh I’m sad it’s not more. I love Disney but I also keep hoping they’ll embrace Marvel history and comic books more fully in the parks, sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!