Mary Poppins Teaser Trailer

MamaBelle4

DIS Veteran
It is my favorite movie of all time. I'm not going to lie, this trailer has convinced me to see it. I seriously started tearing up because of the emotions it invoked already.

I'm guessing her role is pretty minor?? But I'm with you as far as Meryl Streep. Every time she opens her mouth she vomits politics so she is way down on my watch list as well.

It was also all the Walt bashing she did the year "Saving Mr. Banks" came out. I find it hypocritical of her
to accept a part in a film from the studio who's original founder she has such disdain for.

I LOVE this trailer and can't stop watching it. They have really done a great job capturing the spirit. One would think it would be a bad idea to even attempt to touch such a sacred movie, but sometimes risks pay off. I hope it turns out as good as it looks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!