Masks at Disney Store?

Last edited:
There are several threads which include reports about how bad the Disney masks are. I ordered them and demanded a refund because they were so bad.
I feel like I'm the odd one out - I love my Disney masks! They fit me perfectly and I wear them everywhere.

Anyway, as PP said, if the Disney Stores are open, they should be selling them. The Character Warehouses sell them also, but not at a discount.

This is one of the reasons I was wondering if the stores have them. I want to see for myself before I buy any. I wanted to try to make some myself but I haven't been able to find affordable fabric. Depending on where you look some people are charging up to $20 for just one mask!

This is one of the reasons I was wondering if the stores have them. I want to see for myself before I buy any. I wanted to try to make some myself but I haven't been able to find affordable fabric. Depending on where you look some people are charging up to $20 for just one mask!
Just so you know the masks are individually packaged in plastic packaging in the stores.

I feel like I'm the odd one out - I love my Disney masks! They fit me perfectly and I wear them everywhere.

Anyway, as PP said, if the Disney Stores are open, they should be selling them. The Character Warehouses sell them also, but not at a discount.
We love our Disney mask as well.... but they are really hot so I dont think they will make the Disney trip. Ordered 2 packs in April and one is here one is still on back order.
I wanted a single Hulk mask I ordered it on Ebay for 10.00 free shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter