Masks at local Disney Store

DLfan4

Cant wait for another trip to DLR
Hi. I was at my local Disney store and was very happy to see the huge selection of Masks they have. But the one I really wanted to purchase was the one with the Haunted Mansion Wallpaper, however, This mask was only available in size Medium. They had size Large and XL for all other designs.

So I have a question, will the Medium size mask fit an adult woman? Or are they only for children?

Not if they're like the original run of masks they had in the spring. When I placed my order, the ones I received in June were the first run Large. They won't stay on my face and I'm not that big. I wasn't going to pay shipping+duty and taxes to buy the XL after that, so I'm stuck with collector's items instead.

So, long and short, unless they've changed, hold out for the XL. To be sure, ask someone at the store. Surely they have some size samples or at least know the measurements or there's someone working there who has one.

They have new material for their masks now. There’s a sticker on the newer packages. I bought The originals ones at the store. My girls got the mediums but they were too tight on my ears — pulling forwards. I got the L/XL haunted mansion and I had to shrink it in the dryer. It was an ok fit.

My DD18 then bought the “new material” Halloween medium and that one fit much better. I could wear that one.

So check for the “new material” sticker and you should be ok with medium.

I’m at store now. Realized the new masks are separated m, l, xl. Not L/XL like old stock. So I had bought a l/xl in past which was too big. I think large is the new medium. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think I am going to have to buy one go out try it on and then buy more. Last time I went in to the store they only had a few in stock hopefully next time they will have some more stock...

Old thread, but was trying to find one to post in. I went to WEM Disney store in the weekend, first time going in ages. They have a lot of masks with the new material, and they are only $7.99, so I bought 4... cheaper than in the parks! I also noticed they had a number of things that normally sell in the parks, Disneyland & WDW clothing, Loungefly bags. I don’t recall seeing stuff like this pre-pandemic.

Yes I have purchased Ink and Paint items, a lounge fly dog bag with Lady on it for my daughter and a mini lounge bag as well as masks at the WEM location. I have the Star Wars and the Disney World masks and really like them. Seen some other park items there such as the blue wishes come true items and a bunch of ears.

Yes I have purchased Ink and Paint items, a lounge fly dog bag with Lady on it for my daughter and a mini lounge bag as well as masks at the WEM location. I have the Star Wars and the Disney World masks and really like them. Seen some other park items there such as the blue wishes come true items and a bunch of ears.
What size masks did you buy for adults? Have they improved since last year‘s sizing fiasco?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter