Masks?

Just remember when you take it off to eat/drink don't lay it on the table at the restaurant. I have seen so many people put the inside of the mask that goes against their face down on the table so it is touching the table top. You have no idea how clean that table is and now you are going to put the mask against your face. I purchased one from etsy that has adjustable earloops and a string that you use to adjust the earloop is 18 inches long and is able to be tied behind your neck so that if I have to take it off to eat all I have to do is move the mask around to the back of my neck so food does not fall on it and it does not have to be removed and placed some where for safe keeping while eating. 519131

Last edited:
Just remember when you take it off to eat/drink don't lay it on the table at the restaurant. I have seen so many people put the inside of the mask that goes against their face down on the table so it is touching the table top. You have no idea how clean that table is and now you are going to put the mask against your face.

You are absolutely right! Have you changed a HVAC or coffee filter? Have you seen all stuff on the top of those filters before you throw them away? That is what you have to visualize on your mask. You can still remove it and reuse it in a clean technique.

As always, please sanitize your hands before and after your touch your mask. The reason is, you sanitize before you touch your facial area, so you do not bring virus on to your face. You sanitize after you touch, so you do not contaminate your fingers from the dirty mask. That is what healthcare workers do when they "don and doff" their PPE. Always handle the masks by the strings and never on the virus filter itself (ie, the front of your mask).

It seems they really are becoming fashion items. Rickis has masks now, two in a pack for $14.95. They come in some really pretty prints/colours. They have different elastics, not the over the ear ones but around the back of the head. I have so many masks now but really want to get a pair because they are so pretty!

It seems they really are becoming fashion items. Rickis has masks now, two in a pack for $14.95. They come in some really pretty prints/colours. They have different elastics, not the over the ear ones but around the back of the head. I have so many masks now but really want to get a pair because they are so pretty!
They have become the accessory lol. Today I had to run out to the store. I made the mistake of asking my husband which mask went better with what I was wearing. He just rolled his eyes lol.

i find masks that have the elastics that go behind your head are only comfy if I have my hair in a ponytail. Otherwise my hair gets in the way.

They have become the accessory lol. Today I had to run out to the store. I made the mistake of asking my husband which mask went better with what I was wearing. He just rolled his eyes lol.

i find masks that have the elastics that go behind your head are only comfy if I have my hair in a ponytail. Otherwise my hair gets in the way.
I am glad I am not the only one who has some fun masks... One of my friends has been making some and when I was out I found some disney prints so I had to but the materials for her so she could make me one and then sell the rest.. I figure if I can't goto disney and wear my ears then I am wearing disney mask :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!