Massachusetts DVC Owners Group

Has anyone used this facility before heading home. I was wondering how long for the results and is it lower nasal. This seems convenient. We could get tested Fri and hopefully have the results by the time we get home Sunday
Curious about this as well. Has anyone used this facility? Do they do the PCR test? That is what CT requires.
What about at BDL? Is that a PCR test?

While some people on this thread have expressed concerens about things that are going on (very understandably) lopo is able to consistently bring a sunny disposition. So here's to you lopo. Some of us need your kind of spirit.

We are leaving tomorrow for our rescheduled points trip. We havent decided what we will be doing once we get there but we are looking forward to checking out Beach club and GF, which normally we would not have been able to book with our points.

If anyone has traveled or visited Disney recently, any tips/advice would be great. Our bigger concern is safely navigating the airports and airplane than anything on the Disney end. We have our whips, sanitizer, and masks ready though!

Ok so my son has a cold and cough currently and got a nasal COVID test (was negative). But the nasal test was traumatizing lol. Are there any tests that don’t do the nasal swab? I’m legit going to quarantine with my two kids for 14 days after our November trip if there is no other test available lol

Ok so my son has a cold and cough currently and got a nasal COVID test (was negative). But the nasal test was traumatizing lol. Are there any tests that don’t do the nasal swab? I’m legit going to quarantine with my two kids for 14 days after our November trip if there is no other test available lol
the nasal swab that we got and our younger son at college was a lower nasal swab just swished around for a few seconds in each side. Our oldest had the Full way up in brain swab after being admitted to the ER for emergency surgery and he said that one hurt! I am not sure where you get yours done but ask first? which they use

Saw on the news that Logan will be offering testing for travelers. It will be in Terminal E. Now hoping TF Green follows suit!
That is great news! I was hoping that Logan would jump on the bandwagon. I have 4 trips planned: one in each of the next 4 months and I didn't want to worry about quarantining for 2 weeks each time.

I read the covid tests at Logan would only be available at Terminal E which services international flights. I don't know of how much use it would be to those of us who fly Delta and Jetblue to Boston. I wish every terminal planned to offer the testing. There is a very convenient testing site behind Square One Mall in Saugus which is free to Mass residents but honestly, how much longer will outdoor testing sites be possible with winter coming?

MsAmerica, I am sorry to read the thing about international flights . . . duh! I was so happy to see that Logan was going to offer testing that I did not pay attention to the terminal. Oh, well. Hopefully, I'll locate a testing site that is free to MA residents closer to me . . . .

I read the covid tests at Logan would only be available at Terminal E which services international flights. I don't know of how much use it would be to those of us who fly Delta and Jetblue to Boston. I wish every terminal planned to offer the testing. There is a very convenient testing site behind Square One Mall in Saugus which is free to Mass residents but honestly, how much longer will outdoor testing sites be possible with winter coming?
Ooops- I missed the part of it being for international arrivals. Thanks for clarifying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter