Massive Increase in Price but Finally Booked!

jeanelle

Mouseketeer
I have been stalking the prices of our vacation for next year for weeks now. We finally made our final decisions this weekend and I went out to book it. The room we had decided on had gone up over $1000 from Friday!

With some urgent text messages with my husband, we changed things. So now instead of staying in a King Club Level room at Hard Rock, we are staying in a King Suite at Royal Pacific! I'm excited. Royal Pacific had been my first choice anyways but my husband wanted to return to HRH.

As you noticed, things change constantly. As bumbershoot recommends, keep an eye on the prices and be prepared to make a very quick decision to rebook if something better comes up. I tend to check once a day until I get the APH rate at the first-choice hotel. We enjoyed our stay at RP, but were hoping to try HRH this time. But so far PBH was the only one to give us the room size we want at a decent price.

We are actually happy with our decision and plan to keep it. :) It is where I wanted to stay to begin with. I was just shocked at the huge increase over the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter