Massive request-Shanghai disney

california37

Mouseketeer
hello all

I was wondering whether someone could help-my husband is a massive Tron fan and has seen some of the merchandise available in Shanghai because of the ride- he is gutted it never came to WDW as that's where we holiday. Having just had a baby-it is unlikely we will be heading out there anytime soon (just as a side-we've named our son Flynn after Tron and rapunzels prince )
Anyway I was wondering (long shot) if anyone is heading out there if they could pick me up some of the merchandise ? There's a tshirt that he would love for example

I of course would pay for the item and postage-we are in the UK so would prefer postage from here.

I realise asking strangers to help shop is weird ! Also I know some stuff is on eBay but I don't trust some sellers and it is also inflated prices!!

Any help much appreciated :)

TIA

I'm going in March. Happy to get a couple of small things and post to you from Australia if you haven't had any luck by then. Postage is expensive from Australia though, you might be better off with ebay!

I know there are personal shoppers available in Japan, not sure if there's anything similar in Shanghai yet... could be worth checking out.

Thank you so much for your replies and offers-I was kind of hoping to receive something more in time for Christmas but I could always give him a picture of something in the future!

We are going to WDW next in February so it would be good to have a t-shirt for our travels...

Not heard of personal shoppers before-any ideas how I go about looking for them?!

Thanks again!

Not heard of personal shoppers before-any ideas how I go about looking for them?!

I'm not really sure. You could try googling, or maybe try looking on Facebook. That's where the personal shopper is that I know of in Japan. Good luck!

So, I happen to be going in mid-December and live in the UK as well. I'd be happy to pick up some souvenirs for you as long as they are not bulky!

If you have not worked it out, I will be in Shanghai in January and Disney World for the week of Feb. 19th (I will also be visiting Disneyland Hong Kong)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!