MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

@MataHari22 I just saw that you were back doing designs again and also that you have been under the weather. I still wear the shirts that you designed and get a lot of compliments on them. When you are up and well let me know and hopefully you can help me with a couple more shirt designs. Until then take care of yourself!!!!

Please respect Dawn's request of no posting as she is still recovering.
I am sure when she is ready she will let us know.
Thanks
Mel
phonto-png.344839

Well, I am physically healed from my surgery, and even though I am still facing a lot of challenges, I do have maybe a couple of days during the week that I can work on doing some DISigns, so I am going to open up my thread again.

Hey Dawn...not asking for anything just want to say glad to see you are mending.
xoxo Kate

First and foremost, I'm glad you are healing and feeling better. My daughter had major spinal surgery two years ago and she's still facing daily challenges so I feel for you. Her mantra is 'not where I want to be, but not where I was.' I hope that each day gets better and better for you.

If and when you are up to it, could I get a stroller tag for our January 2019 trip? I'd like the one with the princesses and the castle, with the words: Princess Averie's Carriage (Princess and Carriage in the Disney font if you think it looks good).

Thanks so much.

Hi Dawn - got your message and I think this is the right place to post my request...

First time ever the entire family is cruising together - 3 Staterooms.

January 5-12 2019 - Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean

Looking for magnets for the 3 families - MacKay's, McGoldrick's, Roots

MacKay Family - Rob, Jodi, Madison, Austin

McGoldrick Family - Shay, Kerri, Logan, Chase, Zoe

Roots Family - Bob and Bev (Grandparents)

Also looking for the Mickey Firefighter for Bob.

Open to your ideas, we are hockey lovers from Canada

Hey Dawn...not asking for anything just want to say glad to see you are mending.
xoxo Kate

Thank you! :flower1:

First and foremost, I'm glad you are healing and feeling better. My daughter had major spinal surgery two years ago and she's still facing daily challenges so I feel for you. Her mantra is 'not where I want to be, but not where I was.' I hope that each day gets better and better for you.

If and when you are up to it, could I get a stroller tag for our January 2019 trip? I'd like the one with the princesses and the castle, with the words: Princess Averie's Carriage (Princess and Carriage in the Disney font if you think it looks good).

Thanks so much.

Thanks. Right now the biggest challenge is all mental. It's been very difficult, and I am just not sure it will ever get any easier.

I made the stroller tag for you and I will send you the link so that you can download the full resolution copies from my Flickr if you like it. Sorry the Waltograph looked awful, so I kept it as I designed I it. If you need anything else, just let me know. Enjoy your trip!! :goodvibes

IMG_2092.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Dawn - got your message and I think this is the right place to post my request...

First time ever the entire family is cruising together - 3 Staterooms.

January 5-12 2019 - Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean

Looking for magnets for the 3 families - MacKay's, McGoldrick's, Roots

MacKay Family - Rob, Jodi, Madison, Austin

McGoldrick Family - Shay, Kerri, Logan, Chase, Zoe

Roots Family - Bob and Bev (Grandparents)

Also looking for the Mickey Firefighter for Bob.

Open to your ideas, we are hockey lovers from Canada

I can do these Mickey heads with the itinerary map, family name, trip date, and individual names. I have Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, and Chip & Dale in cruise attire. You can pick the character(s) to go with each name.

I also have the porthole Mickey head. Individual name, and ship name in the ears, family name in the middle and whichever cruise attired character(s) you want.

IMG_2109.JPG

I also have the Mickey heads that a lot of people get for fish extenders or their doors. There's tons of different characters there. And if you like one I don't have yet, if I can find the clip art, I would do a new one for you. Has the character in the middle, name and ship in the ears.

IMG_2104.JPG
IMG_2105.JPG
I hate sports, so it would never occur to me to design any sports stuff. I definitely do not have anything hockey related. I looked on line for clipart, there wasn't much that was user ready. I would need to color and or re draw things. Here's some stuff that I found. If you like anything out of these, I could put them in Mickey Heads. You would need to give me the number of the ones you like, and the names you would want. If you go this route, it would be very time consuming for me, and I would probably need to work on them a little at a time.

The fire hat Mickey head is easy to do, I have that.

IMG_2094.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you! :flower1:

Thanks. Right now the biggest challenge is all mental. It's been very difficult, and I am just not sure it will ever get any easier.

I made the stroller tag for you and I will send you the link so that you can download the full resolution copies from my Flickr if you like it. Sorry the Waltograph looked awful, so I kept it as I designed I it. If you need anything else, just let me know. Enjoy your trip!! :goodvibes

View attachment 360327

Wow, that was fast!! Thank you. It looks great!!

Hi Dawn,
I am looking for a 5 X 7 Autograph Book Cover with Rapunzel, and a Welcome Back Letter with Rapunzel. The child's name is Vivian. Trip is Nov 8.
If you have any Mickey Heads with Rapunzel, I would also like one of those. Thank you so much for your time.

Last edited:
Hi Dawn,

Can we go with the Western Caribbean Map for each family (blank left ear) Disney Fantasy Right ear - date Jan 5-12 2019 and for 3 families (1 per each) MacKay, McGoldrick, Roots

as for Mickey ears...

Rob - Hockey #16
Jodi - Minnie with the Anchor
Austin - Hockey #15
Maddie - Stitch
Bubba - Mickey and Minnie (no honeymoon)
Papa - Firefighter helmet
Shay - #10 Hockey
Kerri - Daisy and Donald (no honeymoon)
Logan #15 hockey
Chase #4 hockey
Zoe - Frozen gang

Any questions please let me know and thanks!

@robmacref , it will probably look off balance to leave the left ear blank. It would be better to put the family name there instead. I will look at leaving it blank, but if I don't like it, I will not do it that way.

Hi Dawn,
I am looking for a 5 X 7 Autograph Book Cover with Rapunzel, and a Welcome Back Letter with Rapunzel. The child's name is Vivian. Trip is Nov 8.
If you have any Mickey Heads with Rapunzel, I would also like one of those. Thank you so much for your time.

I was just about to post that this was done, but I see you edited your post, and changed it to 5x7, from 4x6. So, can you use the 4x6 I made already or do I need to redo it? I'm not sure if I can just resize it. I will wait to upload to my Flickr. Also, I made it landscape, because you didn't specify. Then, to be safe, I made one in portrait, too. Please let me know about the size.

IMG_2165.JPG

@robmacref I think I'm done with all your items. I only had to redraw the Donald Duck one, so it didn't take me too long. With the firefighters helmet, I didn't design it as one of the ones that would be having the cruise ship logo on it, so I made it a couple of ways, both of which I wasn't too keen on. In case you don't like it either, and wanted one to more blend in with the other ones, I made a firefighter Mickey head. I will send you a PM with the link to my Flickr account and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_2259.JPG

:thanks: Hi Dawn,
My sister and I are going on the Wonder, Nov 30- Dec 7.

Would it be possible to ask you for a Chip and Dale Family nuts tree with Beverly and Carol on the branches? Disney Cruise 2018...

Also could I ask you for a red and green decorated Christmas ornaments with Beverly on the Green and Carol on the red? And Minnie Mouse on both?

Thank you so much ahead of time!!
Carol

Last edited:
:thanks: Hi Dawn,
My sister and I are going on the Wonder, Nov 30- Dec 7.

Would it be possible to ask you for a Chip and Dale Family nuts tree with Beverly and Carol on the branches? Disney Cruise 2018...

Also could I ask you for a red and green decorated Christmas ornaments with Beverly on the Green and Carol on the red? And Minnie Mouse on both?

Thank you so much ahead of time!!
Carol

I am done with your items. I will PM you a link to my Flickr and if you like the items you can download the full resolution copies from there.
IMG_2286.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter