MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

Hi Matahari22,
I would be so grateful if you would make some dining invites for me! Love your style :)
We arrive on Dec.30/18

The invites are for Lucas, Sophie and Zoe.

Dec.31/18 - NYE -dinner at Hoop Dee Doo
Jan.1/19 - dinner at Mama Melrose
Jan.2 - lunch at Garden Grill
Jan.2 - dinner at Teppan Edo
Jan.3 - dinner at Storybook Dining at Artist Point
Jan.4 - dinner at Yak & Yeti
Jan.5 - dinner at Sci Fi Dine In
Jan.6 - dinner at Ohana

Thank you very much!

I cannot believe almost a whole year has passed, I remember doing invites for you last year! I think I got everything you asked for. I will send you the link.

IMG_4212.JPG

Hi!! I was wondering if you are able to do Alaska designs? We will be cruising in July 2019 to Alaska and i love the buffalo check background with Alaskan animals (moose is my fav) and maybe the Ship name and The Berdinka Family, and the date- we're on the Wonder and were thinking it would be a great addition to our door- is that something you are able to do?

Hi, I made this little moose Mickey head for you. I will send you a link to my Flickr and if you like it you can download the full resolution copy from there.

IMG_4213.JPG

Hello,

I know this is extremely last minute but I am hoping you can help me with some Mickey heads. We leave on Monday, December 3, 2018 on Disney Dream...yes, I'm very late.

Vilmarie, Female, 30s, Beauty and the Beast
Angel, Male, 12, Star Wars
Annabelle, Female, 4, Princesses
Vilma, Female, 50s,

Millie, Female, 50s, Minnie
Danny, Male, 50s, Mickey

Johanna, Female, 30s, Moahna
Alexandra, Female, 30s, little mermaid
Carlitos, Male, 6, the incredibles
Casey, Male, 1, donald duck

If you can I would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you!!!

Hello,

I know this is extremely last minute but I am hoping you can help me with some Mickey heads. We leave on Monday, December 3, 2018 on Disney Dream...yes, I'm very late.

Vilmarie, Female, 30s, Beauty and the Beast
Angel, Male, 12, Star Wars
Annabelle, Female, 4, Princesses
Vilma, Female, 50s,

Millie, Female, 50s, Minnie
Danny, Male, 50s, Mickey

Johanna, Female, 30s, Moahna
Alexandra, Female, 30s, little mermaid
Carlitos, Male, 6, the incredibles
Casey, Male, 1, donald duck

If you can I would greatly appreciate it!
Thank you!!!

I'm really sorry, but there's no way that I will be able to get this done for you. I am just crawling into bed now, and I have things to do tomorrow and will be busy majority of the day.

I'm really sorry, but there's no way that I will be able to get this done for you. I am just crawling into bed now, and I have things to do tomorrow and will be busy majority of the day.

Ok, I understand. Thank you for replying!

Thank you soooo much!! You are so generous with your time and talent and it is very much appreciated :love::worship: I know the kids are going to love these again this year!! Thank you again!

Hi!! First I love your designs you are super talented and so glad there are people like you to help us out!! Would love to have a few Mickey heads to turn into magnets!
-First one Disney Fantasy on one ear and February 2019 on the other
With Star Wars characters
-Fantasy on one ear and Jace on the other Porgs/Chewbacca design
- Fantasy/Nagel Family
Boat or captain Mickey
-“MeMe” Mouse/Fantasy
Minnie Mouse (Cruise style if possible)
-Fantasy/Arielle
Moana if you have a design for her if not A cute Minnie

Do you have a generic Magic Kingdom ticket? I can fill out the names there are 5 ( Addie, Jace, Cole, Arielle and Ella Jean) We are going February 2019.

Thank you so much!!

I did these yesterday for you. I will send you the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there. :)

phonto.png

Hi Mata,

Love all your designs! So cute! Would you be able to do a Disneyland stroller plate for Lincoln? He loves Moana. Thanks!

Made this for you. Wasn't sure if you were going in 2018 or 2019. Will send you a PM with the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copy from there.

phonto.png

HI!
I'm in awe as I wander through this thread! Things I would never even imagine and they are amazing! We are taking our first trip in January and surprising my 2 children and my niece (Luna) on Christmas morning with the news. Would you possibly have a chance to personalize a few invitations for us?

Akershus Storybook Princess Breakfast on January 14th- Is it possible to have this one done for Addison and separately for Luna (just changing the name so they each get their own personal invite on Christmas morning as they will be in 2 different states when they find out about our big trip)
Tusker House (Donalds Safari) Breakfast January 17th- for Cooper

Your designs are amazing. I was wondering if you had time to make some 5 Mickey Ears for me to put on our stateroom doors. On one side of the ear Disney Fantasy 2019 and the other side with the names. We are sailing in March 2019 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean March 16-23
I love the cruise line or boat classic character ears you have done.
1. Matt- Cruiseline/boat Goofy
2. Nicole-Cruiseline Minnie or Daisy
3. Shea- Cruiseline Minnie
4. Lacey Cruisline Minnie
5. Carson- Cruiseline Mickey

Also, if you have time for personalized ones
1. Matt- Chewbacca
2. Carson- BB8 or Kylo Ren or Darth Vader
3. Nicole- Maleficent or any Disney Witch or Cinderella
4. Shea- Stitch
5. Lacey Tinkerbell

Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents! I am dying over you mickey ears ornaments! Those are so fabulous.

Love your designs!

I was wondering if you could do a WDW invitation for me? I’m surprising my hubby (Jerry) with a trip for part of his Christmas present.

We will be there December 8, 2019 to December 13, 2019.

Thanks so much. Really appreciate it!!

@Brit1720 and @nicfrog

I will probably not be able to start anything for you guys until Saturday. In the meantime you guys are going to need to get to at least ten posts, and then make sure that your private messaging is turned on. This way when I'm done with your requests I will be able to send you the link where you can download them from.

And nicfrog, for the first batch did you mean the port hole mickey heads or the regular mickey heads I've been doing?

phonto.png

@Brit1720 and @nicfrog

I will probably not be able to start anything for you guys until Saturday. In the meantime you guys are going to need to get to at least ten posts, and then make sure that your private messaging is turned on. This way when I'm done with your requests I will be able to send you the link where you can download them from.

And nicfrog, for the first batch did you mean the port hole mickey heads or the regular mickey heads I've been doing?

View attachment 369464
@Brit1720 and @nicfrog

View attachment 369464
whatever is easier for you I love them both. The Mickey heads are good! Thank you so much!

@Brit1720 and @nicfrog

View attachment 369464

I will get to browsing and posting! Thank you so much for your willingness to help others make Disney even a little more magical!

Your designs are amazing. I was wondering if you had time to make some 5 Mickey Ears for me to put on our stateroom doors. On one side of the ear Disney Fantasy 2019 and the other side with the names. We are sailing in March 2019 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean March 16-23
I love the cruise line or boat classic character ears you have done.
1. Matt- Cruiseline/boat Goofy
2. Nicole-Cruiseline Minnie or Daisy
3. Shea- Cruiseline Minnie
4. Lacey Cruisline Minnie
5. Carson- Cruiseline Mickey

Also, if you have time for personalized ones
1. Matt- Chewbacca
2. Carson- BB8 or Kylo Ren or Darth Vader
3. Nicole- Maleficent or any Disney Witch or Cinderella
4. Shea- Stitch
5. Lacey Tinkerbell

Thank you so much for sharing your time and talents! I am dying over you mickey ears ornaments! Those are so fabulous.

I am done with your items and I will send you the link in a pm and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

phonto.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!