MataHari22 DISign Request Thread...

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by MataHari22, Mar 19, 2016.

1. MataHari22

MataHari22 DIS Veteran

@kellyvaleo , This is what I've done. With the Maryland Flag ears, it wasn't easy to try and get the flag in there, the way the flag is designed. I did one with black ears, in case you wanted a name and date in the ears. If you like these designs, I will upload them to my Flickr for you. Let me know if you want a name/date in the flag ears, or anything else you might want me to do.

phonto.png

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  2. kellyvaleo

kellyvaleo Earning My Ears

I LOVE these! Both of the flag ones look great! Can you add one that has a Goofy theme that says Dad and an Eeyore them that says mom? I really appreciate it!!

MataHari22 likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. AntJulie

AntJulie DIS Veteran

Hi,
    I saw the stroller tags/license plate "Mickey and the Roadster Racers" that you made for someone. Would you be able to make one for my Grandson Anthony? Also, we will be celebrating my granddaughter's birthday and I always have a tag/license plate made for her too. Could you make something Star Wars for her that says Celebrating Juliana's Birthday! (she likes Rey}. If you do autograph covers, could I get one for Juliana (Star wars theme) and one for Anthony (Mickey and the Roadster Racers) size 4x6 or 5x7. Thank you so much. We leave February 27th.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    MataHari22 likes this.
  5. MataHari22

MataHari22 DIS Veteran

@AntJulie ,I sent you a pm with the link to some items for you.

IMG_5984.JPG

AntJulie likes this.
  6. noahdove

noahdove Noahdove

Your designs are beautiful. I am wondering if you would have time to create 4 dining invitations for me?
    They are for Mia and Cole. First one: Chef Mickey's July 16 at 5:30
    2nd one: 1900 Park Fare July 17 at 5:25 3rd one Rain Forest Cafe Disney Springs July 18th at 5:30
    and the last one: Crystal Palace July 19th at 8:30am. Thank you. If you don't have time, I understand.:flower::flower3:pixiedust:

MataHari22 likes this.
  7. AntJulie

AntJulie DIS Veteran

Thank you for taking the time to create the stroller tags and autograph covers for my family. They came out awesome. The kids will love them. My granddaughter will be thrilled with the Star Wars designs. She is no longer interested in princesses or anything cutesy (I'm sad though). My grandson loves Mickey period. I appreciate how quickly you were able to make these for us. I have already downloaded them as well. Thanks again!

MataHari22 likes this.
  8. MataHari22

MataHari22 DIS Veteran

@noahdove, I have finished your requests, and I will PM you a link to download the invitations, if you like them. :)

IMG_6040.JPG

9. noahdove

noahdove Noahdove

I love these!!!!!!! Thank you so very muchpixiedust::thanks:

MataHari22 likes this.
  10. breakingd_awn

breakingd_awn DIS Veteran

Are there any Disney Cruise Designs?

11. MataHari22

MataHari22 DIS Veteran

I don't really have any cruise DISigns because Roxie (Lady B) has so many cruise DISigns. I am not sure if she is taking requests again, I know she was on a break. I'm not sure what you're looking for, but i would be willing to attempt to create some new things for you, depending on what they are. :)

breakingd_awn likes this.
  12. melglnh2o

melglnh2o DIS Veteran

Hi Dawn,

Can I please request a DCL logo word cloud with the following words:

Disney Magic
    March 2018
    Miami
    Key West
    Nassau
    Castaway Cay
    At Sea
    Aquadunk

Many thanks!!!

breakingd_awn likes this.
  13. MataHari22

MataHari22 DIS Veteran

Yes, I can work on this for you tomorrow. :)

14. melglnh2o

melglnh2o DIS Veteran

Great!! Thanks a bunch. I can’t wait to see it.

15. MataHari22

MataHari22 DIS Veteran

I sent you a link in a PM with a bunch of different DCL logos in it, @melglnh2o.

IMG_6310.JPG

16. Wdw1015

Wdw1015 Mouseketeer

You do such great work! I'd love to request a few things if you have time:

Dining invites for Devin and Brayden:
    Hollywood and Vine June 13th at 8:10
    1900 Park Fare June 12th at 5:45
    Sci-Fi Theater June 13th at 11:55
    Crystal Palace June 14th at 12:45
    Garden Grill June 15th at 12:30

If you have time, I was wondering if you could also make some invites to the Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party for June 13th and the Fireworks Dessert Party at Magic Kingdom on June 14th?

Thank you!

17. WDW and ME

WDW and ME Earning My Ears

Hi Dawn, We're going to Disney for my 65th birthday in December. Do you have any Christmas themed DISigns for a birthday. Also looking for Christmas themed DISigns for stroller tags with CABARLE FAMILY and name tags for my grandkids. Names: AVERY, AARON, JONATHAN, BRADY & NATE. THANKS SO MUCH!!

18. MataHari22

MataHari22 DIS Veteran

@Wdw1015 , I can start on this tomorrow or Friday for you. I won't be home today.

19. MataHari22

MataHari22 DIS Veteran

I don't have anything for Xmas/Birthday I don't think. Were you looking for a T Shirt design? Do you have a favorite character(s)? I can try and make something for you. I can make up a few options for you.

I don't think I've done Xmas stroller tags either, but I can do that, too. So, you would need 6 total with Xmas designs?

20. melglnh2o

melglnh2o DIS Veteran

Hi Dawn! Thanks again so much for the beautiful DCL logo word clouds you already did for me. I would like to request the following Mickey Heads so I can make FE gifts:

1. Jungle book design with Ben in the left ear and Disney Magic in the right ear.
    2. Maui (from Moana) design with Nathan in the left ear and Disney Magic in the right ear.
    3. Star Wars design with Camden in the left ear and Disney Magic in the right ear.
    4. DCL pirates design with William in the left ear and Disney Magic in the right ear.
    5. A Mickey or Minnie Head possibly with a party hat that says Happy Birthday Tanya.

Many thanks!!!!!

MataHari22 likes this.
  21. Wdw1015

Wdw1015 Mouseketeer

Not a problem at all!!