MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

Hey Dawn, glad to see that you are back! Hope you are doing well. :)

I have some requests if you don't mind. Our trip dates are December 10-18, 2018:
1) Red Christmas ornament with Mickey and the name Paul
2) Green Christmas ornament with Minnie and the name Ruth
3) Peppermint Mickey head with red bow and the name Julianne

Thanks in advance!

Hello Dawn,

Thank you for taking your time to do this and I am hoping you are feeling well!

May I request a Mickey head with our itenerary ( we are doing the one way trip from New York to San Juan) on it (left ear) Disney Magic (right ear) November 24-30, 2018. Our family name is Collins.

Thank you in advance,

Monica Collins

Hey Dawn, glad to see that you are back! Hope you are doing well. :)

I have some requests if you don't mind. Our trip dates are December 10-18, 2018:
1) Red Christmas ornament with Mickey and the name Paul
2) Green Christmas ornament with Minnie and the name Ruth
3) Peppermint Mickey head with red bow and the name Julianne

Thanks in advance!

Your request is done. I wasn't sure if you wanted the year on them too, so I did them with and without.

Will send you the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_2475.JPG

Last edited:

@mj9403
Hi. I made this for you. I am going to send you a link to my Flickr account and if you like it you can download the full resolution copy from there.

IMG_2479.JPG

Hello MataHari22,

Love your designs. I'll be cruising with family on December 1st and I'll be ordering designs but my 12 year old niece is into the Marvel franchise and was looking for an Iron Man. I love the Mickey heads ornaments, could you do one in Iron Man.

Thank you,
Kathy

@LoveMickey Yes, I can put Iron Man on an ornament. Just let me know what color ornaments, what characters and names go on each, and if you want the year on it. I usually do the name in left ear and the date on the right.

Thank you. Ive got to find out who the nephew likes. Do you want me to do all 6 at once? I assume that would be easier for you.

Thanks again.

Hello! Glad you are back! I've been trying to find someone to do a few Welcome letters for me for a while now, with no success, so I am hoping you might have time to do some last minute. We are going to Disney 11/14. I usually have my letters done way in advance but everyone has been out this year so I havent' been able to get them.

I would love to have the following Welcome letters:
Welcome Letter for The Erminger family to Animal Kingdom Kidani
Welcom Letter for The Mayfield Family for Animal Kingdom Kidani
Welcome to Walt Disney World letter for Tabitha that is Dumbo themed
Welcome letter for Emrie to WDW that is Princess themed
Welcome letter for Eli to WDW that is Star Wars themed
Welcome letter for Evitt to WDW that is Mickey themed
Welcome letter for Nicholas that is Toy Story or Toy Story Land themed

Stroller Tag- Incredibles theme with the whole family
Name: Erminger
Date: November 2018

Scooter Plates- Is there any way you could do a Dallas Cowboys one that just has the Blue Star on it and says Dean's Ride? I would love to re-use this for every trip so no month or year. If not, I will select another one. Thanks!

Thanks!

@pinkgirlmommy , yes, I can work on this for you. If you requested them from someone else, please go in and edit your request, just in case she comes back, I don't want her to have to do the work if they are already done by me. I will probably have your request done Friday/Saturday.

I was just about to post that this was done, but I see you edited your post, and changed it to 5x7, from 4x6. So, can you use the 4x6 I made already or do I need to redo it? I'm not sure if I can just resize it. I will wait to upload to my Flickr. Also, I made it landscape, because you didn't specify. Then, to be safe, I made one in portrait, too. Please let me know about the size.

View attachment 360601
Thank you so much. I will use the 4 x 6, as I was going to make it bigger but that's fine. Landscape is what I needed. These are awesome. Thanks again.

Hello MataHari22. I've finally got all the information for my family on the characters. We are travelling to Disney on November 29th for our cruise on December 1.

I would like all of them to be the Disney Mickey Head Christmas Ornaments. Are these full size, so that they fit one per 8 1/2 x 11 sheet? If so, here are the ones we need.

Green Ornament with Snowflakes, Red bow with Tinkerbell (if she has a Christmas outfit that would be nice) - name Kathy (female) in left ear, year 2018 in right ear.
Green Ornament with Snowflakes, Red bow Pluto with the wreath around his neck- name Tim (male) in left ear, 2018 in right ear.
Red snowflake Ornament, Red bow Mickey in his Santa outfit - name Shawn (male) left ear, 2018 in right ear.
Light Blue snowflake Ornament, light blue bow, Cinderella - name Laura (female) left ear, 2018 in right ear.
Gold Ornament, Red bow with Iron Man (can the bow match Iron man red color?) - name Patty (female) left ear, 2018 in right ear.
Red snowflake Ornament, Red Bow with Kylo Red - name Ryan (male) left ear, 2018 in right ear.

Can you put Merrytime Cruise along the bottom of each?

If the ornaments are not full size, I would probably go with a license plate design to make it full size.

Thanks again.

@LoveMickey , I have no idea if it would fit a full sheet that size. They were originally made for putting on a t shirt. I don't even own a printer, so I cannot check for you. I cannot make them any bigger. They are the highest resolution I can manage with my iPad and ArtStudio app. I am not working with a fancy computer and $$$ software. :rotfl: The size of them is 6.5MP 2800x2329. Would you like me to send you a link to one so that you can download it and see if it's actually something that suits what you need, before I do all the work on them?

Also, I have most of these ornaments already done as templates, and then I just plug names in. I don't usually make them up from scratch with every request. So, I can try to keep with the specifics of your requests, if I still have the clip art, and or can find it. I don't think I have the bow I used though, so I'm not sure I can be as specific with the bow colors as you want me to be. Some color combos just might not be possible for me, but I will do the best that I can. Will this be an issue for you if I cannot make them to your exact specifications?

MataHari22 yes, please send one so I can see what it looks like on paper. Using the templates you have will be fine.

Thank you
Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!