MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

Hey is there anyway to get Mickey oranment Christmas ones? I’m not sure how to click on it. It’s the Minnie in the middle of the Disney head with a red bulb. Can I get Salyers on one side and December 2018 on the other ear. I can also get a Christmas star ones if you have it with DJ on one ear. And do you have any birthday ears you can put Hailey on one ear. Can I also get the peppermint looking Disney head with the green bow? And have Salyers put on one side and Disney dream merry time cruise 2018. Do you have anything with the cruise ships on it? This will be forqgnets for our stateroom door. Thank you so much!

@dgsalyers
I am not sure what you mean by Xmas star ones? One what? And what's a Xmas star? Like a tree topper? I don't have anything like that. The rest I think I can do for you as soon as I get this booster issue fixed so that I have a decent internet connection again.

Last edited:
Hey!! I meant Star Wars, didn’t know if you had any Star Wars Mickey heads for Christmas. I just need the mickey heads for Disney dream Christmas cruise.

Oh no! I'm sorry that stinks for you. We will be fine. We leave Thursday so I am busy getting our itineraries ready today. I'm all packed otherwise and can't wait to get out of here! If you figure it out and are able to do them, let me know, but if not we will survive, lol. Good luck!

Oh no! I'm sorry that stinks for you. We will be fine. We leave Thursday so I am busy getting our itineraries ready today. I'm all packed otherwise and can't wait to get out of here! If you figure it out and are able to do them, let me know, but if not we will survive, lol. Good luck!

It won't be by Thursday. I am so mad right now. I ordered what I need paying $40 for shipping so I can get it the fastest way, which is Friday. They cancelled my order. I ordered it again. They cancelled. I called my credit card. Called the seller. Did everything they all told me to do. I ordered it a third time. They cancelled it a third time. I am now trying to find what I need somewhere else! Grrrrrr

ATTENTION!

I'm having a problem with the cellphone booster I use for my internet connection. I don't know why, but it just stopped working right yesterday. I have, at most, one bar on my iPad and I am not able to upload anything to my Flickr. It keeps timing out. I need to figure out today what I'm going to do about this booster thing, because I only have a cellphone and no landline in my house and right now, my cellphone is on either 1 bar, or no service. People calling me, are not even able to get through to me. I am trying to find the booster I already have and purchase that same one, so that all I have to do is switch out the electronic piece that is in the house and see if that works. I live alone and I cannot go up on the roof and do all that stuff so I'm really hoping I can find the one I have and don't need to get a whole new booster. All I can say is that I am trying to resolve it as quickly as possible, I need cellphone service as I have medical issues, and it would not be good for me to be alone here without a phone. :( Not to mention these boosters cost about $300.

So sorry everyone.

@pinkgirlmommy @mrocco90

@dgsalyers
I am not sure what you mean by Xmas star ones? One what? And what's a Xmas star? Like a tree topper? I don't have anything like that. The rest I think I can do for you as soon as I get this booster issue fixed so that I have a decent internet connection again.

I’m so sorry your going thru this! I hope it gets resolved soon for you.

I'm sorry you are going through that, I too have to get a booster for my house internet as it can be choppy!

When you are able could you please make a couple things for me and a friend? I would need them the first or second week of December, if possible please!

Airline Ticket (5 total)

Names: Jahkari, Zion, Nia
December 20, 2018
December 27, 2018

Names: Preston, Parker
February 15, 2019
February 23, 2019

Also, could I get 5- 5x7 autograph book covers, if you do them?

Jahkari- Mickey
Zion- Eeyore
Nia- Minnie
Preston- Frozen
Parker- Star Wars

Finally,

Stroller Tags

McKenzie Family (Christmas Mickey and Gang) December 2019

Johnson Family (Big Hero 6 Tag) February 2019

If this is too much please let me know!
Thank you :)

UPDATE ON MY INTERNET

I found what I think is the same booster, and I ordered it. A half hour later I got an email that says the order was cancelled. Claiming problems with my card. (Lots of money available because I never keep a balance, should not be a problem) I placed the order a second time. Half hour later, another email that says it was canceled because the card won't go through. Called the credit card company, they tell me there is absolutely nothing wrong. Called the retailer, they told me to sign out and sign back in and enter all credit info in again. I did that and placed the order again. Half hour later, another email!! :mad: I called the retailer. They said that they would take care of it for me within the hour. They didn't. I call back two hours later. The fourth time! They seemed to get it ordered, but didn't add on the 3 year insurance I wanted on it or put it through with expedited shipping like I wanted. I am just going to leave well enough alone because it says that it has shipped and that it is supposed to come tomorrow. That's if they can even get here now, we are in the middle of a snow storm! There is probably 6-8" of snow out there and it's not done yet. I just really hope I get this thing and I can just switch out the part in the house and it works. If it doesn't, I'm not going to have a decent connection or a phone at least until the snow melts and my dad can get on the roof.

ATTENTION!

I'm having a problem with the cellphone booster I use for my internet connection. I don't know why, but it just stopped working right yesterday. I have, at most, one bar on my iPad and I am not able to upload anything to my Flickr. It keeps timing out. I need to figure out today what I'm going to do about this booster thing, because I only have a cellphone and no landline in my house and right now, my cellphone is on either 1 bar, or no service. People calling me, are not even able to get through to me. I am trying to find the booster I already have and purchase that same one, so that all I have to do is switch out the electronic piece that is in the house and see if that works. I live alone and I cannot go up on the roof and do all that stuff so I'm really hoping I can find the one I have and don't need to get a whole new booster. All I can say is that I am trying to resolve it as quickly as possible, I need cellphone service as I have medical issues, and it would not be good for me to be alone here without a phone. :( Not to mention these boosters cost about $300.

So sorry everyone.

Ok. I got my booster and I just switched it out, and it worked. I'm back in business. I am now starting on the rest of the outstanding requests. Thanks for your patience.

Hello! I was hoping you can make me a couple designs for our upcoming trip on dec 1st.
Red Mickey ornament - David
Red Mickey ornament - Mommy
Red Mickey ornament - Daddy
I love your designs and you have made me some great ones in the past. Thank you so much!

I'm done and I will pm you the link.

IMG_3345.JPG

Hey is there anyway to get Mickey oranment Christmas ones? I’m not sure how to click on it. It’s the Minnie in the middle of the Disney head with a red bulb. Can I get Salyers on one side and December 2018 on the other ear. I can also get a Christmas star ones if you have it with DJ on one ear. And do you have any birthday ears you can put Hailey on one ear. Can I also get the peppermint looking Disney head with the green bow? And have Salyers put on one side and Disney dream merry time cruise 2018. Do you have anything with the cruise ships on it? This will be forqgnets for our stateroom door. Thank you so much!

Hi. I made these for you. I will pm you a link to my Flickr and if you like them and want the full resolution copies you can download the. From there.
IMG_3362.JPG

All these cute Christmas designs make me want to run to Disney now.:moped::santa: forgot to say I'm glad you got your internet back up and running for you.

I'm sorry you are going through that, I too have to get a booster for my house internet as it can be choppy!

When you are able could you please make a couple things for me and a friend? I would need them the first or second week of December, if possible please!

Airline Ticket (5 total)

December 20, 2018
December 27, 2018

February 15, 2019
February 23, 2019

Jahkari- Mickey
Zion- Eeyore
Nia- Minnie
Preston- Frozen
Parker- Star Wars

Finally,

Stroller Tags

A couple of questions. I am assuming the trip is to WDW? For the 5x7 covers do you want them to be portrait or landscape? And is it actually December 2019 or really 2018? I'm thinking 2018.

Last edited:
Hello....I absolutely adore you diSigns!!! I was hoping I could ask for a few and also for some help :) I am taking my twin daughters on a cruise in Oct. for their sweet 16 and it's a SURPRISE!!!! So I'm trying to start now....If you're up to it and If you have any ideas at all and creative freedom I would give you as much info as possible and if you could come up with some ideas that would be great!!! Thank you :)

The Pachter Family
Disney Fantasy
Oct. 19-27 2019
Nichole (mom) fav characters: Minnie, Tink, Cinderella, Mickey
Sydney (daughter 16) fav characters: Pooh, Aurora, Belle, Ewoks, R2D2,
Morgan(daughter 16) fav Characters: Ariel, Olaf, Sven

If I could also ask for the following:

Pumpkin Minnie Nichole
Pumpkin Minnie Morgan
Pumpkin Minnie Sydney

Ariel Head: Morgan Fantasy
Minnie Anchor Head: Nichole Fantasy
R2D2 Head: Sydney Fantasy

Mickey Pumpkin surrounded with leaves:
Pachter Family
Halloween on the High Seas

Cupcakes (not sure of your characters you have) Mickey & Minnie would be cute
I'm celebrating my birthday
16 (on the cupcake)
Sydney

I'm Celebrating my birthday
16(on the cupcake)
Morgan

Minnie & Daisy together
Castaway Cay
Pachter Family

Thank you so very much!!!!
Nichole :)

A couple of questions. I am assuming the trip is to WDW? For the 5x7 covers do you want them to be portrait or landscape? And is it actually December 2019 or really 2018? I'm thinking 2018.

Yes, WDW
Landscape please!
December 2018 :)
Thank you so much

Airline Ticket (5 total)

December 20, 2018
December 27, 2018

February 15, 2019
February 23, 2019

Jahkari- Mickey
Zion- Eeyore
Nia- Minnie
Preston- Frozen
Parker- Star Wars

Finally,

Stroller Tags

Worked on all of these today for you. I will pm you the link and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from my Flickr.

IMG_3506.JPG

Hello....I absolutely adore you diSigns!!! I was hoping I could ask for a few and also for some help :) I am taking my twin daughters on a cruise in Oct. for their sweet 16 and it's a SURPRISE!!!! So I'm trying to start now....If you're up to it and If you have any ideas at all and creative freedom I would give you as much info as possible and if you could come up with some ideas that would be great!!! Thank you :)

The Pachter Family
Disney Fantasy
Oct. 19-27 2019
Nichole (mom) fav characters: Minnie, Tink, Cinderella, Mickey
Sydney (daughter 16) fav characters: Pooh, Aurora, Belle, Ewoks, R2D2,
Morgan(daughter 16) fav Characters: Ariel, Olaf, Sven

If I could also ask for the following:

Pumpkin Minnie Nichole
Pumpkin Minnie Morgan
Pumpkin Minnie Sydney

Ariel Head: Morgan Fantasy
Minnie Anchor Head: Nichole Fantasy
R2D2 Head: Sydney Fantasy

Mickey Pumpkin surrounded with leaves:
Pachter Family
Halloween on the High Seas

Cupcakes (not sure of your characters you have) Mickey & Minnie would be cute
I'm celebrating my birthday
16 (on the cupcake)
Sydney

I'm Celebrating my birthday
16(on the cupcake)
Morgan

Minnie & Daisy together
Castaway Cay
Pachter Family

Thank you so very much!!!!
Nichole :)

Hi. I think I'm done with everything. I will pm you a link and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

phonto.png

Hi @MataHari22. I am really liking your designs! I was wondering if I could get one design from you.

Name: Merry
Cruise Ship: Disney Fantasy
Design: Little Mermaid Mickey Head

Our cruise is on December 8th. Our trip starts Dec. 1st. So, if you are able to do one design for me that I can get by the end of next week, I would really appreciate it! I understand if it is to soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!