MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

MataHari22

DIS Veteran
Name : Dawn

DISname: Matahari22

My items: Tip Envelopes, Stroller Tags & License Plates, Coloring Pages, Mickey Heads, Scrapbook Pages & Elements, Welcome Letters, Invitations, and T Shirts.

Look through my thread, if you like the style of my DISigns, I will work with you if you make a request for something I don't have. For instance, if you want me to use your child's or your favorite character, just ask and I will try and design something for you with that character, in my style. I am only working on an iPad, so there are some things I am limited in doing, but there's a lot I can do.

Please do not wait until the last minute before your trip to make a request! At minimum, you need to request two weeks before. (I have good days and bad days with my health, so there are days I won't be able to create, but I will always get them done as soon as I can. I am mostly having bad days at this time though.)

On stroller tags/ license plates, please tell me which DISign you would like, and specify whether you would like WDW or DL across the top, give me the child's name, and exactly how you want it. For example, do you want it to say, "Susie" or "Susie's Stroller", give me the month and year of your trip if you would like that on there. I have the basic templates made, and will just add the lettering.

I can also do some word clouds, with the Disney Park's logos. If you would like to give me your families favorite attractions, or other some other words or names, I can generate them for you. It can either be on a transparent PNG or just a white or colored background.

I can no longer access my Photobucket and have created a new account on Flickr. I will private message you a link to your requested images when they are done. DOWNLOAD YOUR ITEMS AND SAVE THEM IMMEDIATELY. I cannot keep your items there for long because I do not want to pay for an account. I only guarantee they will be there for two weeks. To download, hit the down arrow next to each photo and select "original" to get the fullest resolution copy.

Please do not post anything I make you on social media. Please do not sell my items on eBay or etsy! I do not post blanks, so do not even ask me. I reserve the right to decline your request. Especially if I have made items for you in the past and you never bothered to download them or answer me.

You can find my images here:
http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/22kiaya22/profile/

https://pin.it/m7r4pu3o7txi33

MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS:

YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 10 POSTS AND YOUR CONVERSATIONS ENABLED TO MAKE A REQUEST FROM ME.

Please always provide trip dates, so that I can prioritize since there are times I get busy.

Please note the gender of the person for each name you ask me to design for. Some of my invitations are worded with titles and some designs have changes for gender, like adding a Minnie bow, if you do not give me genders, I have no way of knowing by the name sometimes, and I'm not about to guess.

Make sure you provide me with the correct spelling of everyone's names, and give the the correct times and dates. I copy and paste whatever you provide me with!

Please allow me to have creativity. Asking for too many specific and minute details, stiffles me. I love to work with people to create new things for them, but I also have limits to my talent and I will only put out work that I am proud of. That means there are times, I may decide that I cannot, or just will not, create something for you.

Please make sure you download and save your items immediately. Since I only have a limited amount of storage I delete items often. I can only guarantee that I will keep something for two weeks after I post it.

Please do not request blanks. I only take requests for PERSONALIZED items.

Any questions, please just ask me.

Last edited:
TIP ENVELOPES

Here is one of my tip envelopes, full size.
image.jpeg

And here are the rest, but shrunk down, get the full size on my photobucket account. Or on my Pinterest account.

https://pin.it/m7r4pu3o7txi33

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

IMG_4183.JPG
IMG_4184.JPG

Pretend Park Tickets

Tickets to place in birthday cards or use in scavenger hunts, or for Xmas gifts....

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Examples of Stoller Tags and License Plates

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

These are reduced so I can upload them all, full size examples are on my photobucket.

New stroller tags added to my photobucket:

image.jpeg
IMG_9658.JPG
image.jpeg

Last edited:
More examples

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Had some requests for specific Frozen license plates, and a few more I made since Thursday.

image.jpeg

Invitations

IMG_4188.JPG
IMG_4189.JPG
IMG_4190.JPG
IMG_4191.JPG

Last edited:

Shirt Designs

Park icon shirts. Or can be used for anything else you want. Just give me the names and whether you would like the Minnie bow or plain Mickey Head, and what you would like it to read, like "Our Disneymoon", "First Visit", "Anniversary Trip"......

I can vary the characters in front of the castle designs only! The Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom characters are set.

IMG_0315.JPG

phonto.jpg
Family tree or group trip t shirts. Personalized with names on branches, family name, and trip date.

MICKEY HEADS

I added a ton of different Mickey Heads. generic, Xmas, and Halloween/Fall.

More Mickey Heads added, including tie dye and Star Wars themed.

image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

IMG_4423.JPG

Mickey Heads with cruise ship names. Can also be personalized without the ship name, or a trip date added instead of a ship name.
IMG_8571.jpg
IMG_8572.jpg

Last edited:
Mata Would you be able to do a stroller sign with the Fab 6 For my Grandson Cooper and Grandaughter Sofia I didn't see one with all 6 characters, Thanks in advance.

Dawn, I love it!!!! Thank you so much. I have a long wait but planning will help. Your designs are great:)

Last edited:
@VickynMicMouse , the only two I have right now are in post #5 of this thread, right above your request for the stroller tag. :) Happy you like the stroller tag. Have fun planning your trip, I wish I was planning one! :D

Last edited:
Dawn,

I can't get the Minnie heads to download. Could you send them to me by e-mail?

thanks,
Darlene

Please consider asking me to set you up as an active DISigner on the sticky thread near the top of the forum. Otherwise you are totally unofficial!!

Hi Dawn, I really like the disigns you have done so far. Are you going to be doing autograph book covers? If so, may I please have the following when you have time? If not, please let me know and I will keep looking on the other disigners threads. Thank you in advance!

Pink Minnie (no mickey) this is for an adult and she loves the bright pink Minnie and bling with wording:
Nancy's Autograph Book
Walt Disney World 2016

Red and Black Minnie & Mickey - this is also for an adult...with wording:
Kathy's Autograph Book
Walt Disney World 2016

Hi Dawn, I really like the disigns you have done so far. Are you going to be doing autograph book covers? If so, may I please have the following when you have time? If not, please let me know and I will keep looking on the other disigners threads. Thank you in advance!

Pink Minnie (no mickey) this is for an adult and she loves the bright pink Minnie and bling with wording:
Nancy's Autograph Book
Walt Disney World 2016

Red and Black Minnie & Mickey - this is also for an adult...with wording:
Kathy's Autograph Book
Walt Disney World 2016

I don't have anything yet, but I am happy to put together something for you. :)

Dawn,

I would love to have the T-Shirt castle with Cothren 2016 and the names of our Family below
Papaw - Mickey Head
Phillip - Mickey Head
Heather - Minnie Head w/bow
Katelyn - Minnie Head w/bow
Brady - Mickey Head
Bethany - Minnie Head w/bow

Thanks in advance!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!