MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

Dawn,

I would love if you could make 2 stroller tags for my son - Jake. The first one of Donald Duck & Walt Disney World - I love that one! Can it be made on the rectangle shape type stroller tag with his name Jake & also May & 2016. Also could you make one with R2D2 as we will be down there for May 4! If not R2D2 Jake & The Neverland Pirate would be great also. Thanks so much!!!

Hi Dawn

My son is booked in for a pirate make over in MK and was wondering if you would be able to draft an invitation of some sort for this. I know its not one of your designs yet but loved the invitation you have designed so thought Id ask. Hes booked in for a make over on Thursday 28th April 2016 at 9.30am.

Thank you

Zoe

@taramacey1, I would be very happy to make an invitation. May I have your son's name, please. :)

ETA: my DISign is completed. Just waiting on the name to fill in now.

Last edited:

Love your DISigns!! I'm trying to get some journal covers made if you are interested :)
1. I love your tshirt design and would like to use it as the cover to my planning binder. Can you do the one with Mickey and Minnie kissing and put "Disney World April 2016"? For the Mickey Heads you can put "Jeff" and "Tanya" (with bow) and then for my DD "Abby" (with bow)and "Ava"(with bow)
2. can you make a 5x7 size portrait layout design for my daughter Abby's journal? Something that says Abby's Disneyworld Journal 2016. Maybe a picture of the castle? Her favorite colors are purple and blue.
3. 5x7 size portrait layout design for my daughter Ava's journal? She loves Minnie and Duffy.

I'm sure you will come up with something great, and I appreciate anything you can make for us!

@MataHari22, I was able to download the t shirt design but not the journal covers for Abby and Ava. I tried several times today and yesterday and it keeps saying the file is empty. Any suggestions?

@MataHari22, I was able to download the t shirt design but not the journal covers for Abby and Ava. I tried several times today and yesterday and it keeps saying the file is empty. Any suggestions?

I'm finding photobucket to be a big pain in the keister. I will delete them and upload them again and give you the new link.

Okay, the first ones wouldn't download for me either. I have no clue what the deal was. I uploaded new ones and I can download them. Just let me know how it goes.

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/2... Covers/image_zpslresyt1t.png.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/2... Covers/image_zpsabiq8pbp.png.html?sort=3&o=0

I'm finding photobucket to be a big pain in the keister. I will delete them and upload them again and give you the new link.

Okay, the first ones wouldn't download for me either. I have no clue what the deal was. I uploaded new ones and I can download them. Just let me know how it goes.

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/22kiaya22/media/Autograph Covers and Journal Covers/image_zpslresyt1t.png.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/22kiaya22/media/Autograph Covers and Journal Covers/image_zpsabiq8pbp.png.html?sort=3&o=0
It worked now :) Thank you so much :flower1:

MataHari22,

I am loving the journal covers. I would like to request 7 please in 8 1/2 x 11 size.

My Disney World Journal (title on each one)

Katie - please use Belle in her sparkly yellow dress
Ally - please use Cinderella in her sparkly blue dress
Maddy - please use either Ariel in her sparkly green dress or Pocahontas (like my profile picture)
Steven - please use Mickey
Tonya - please use Mickey
Sabrina - please use Rapunzel in her sparkly outfit
Stephanie - please use Belle in her sparkly yellow dress

I don't want a year on it so we can use again if needed. Trip is for Oct so there is no rush.

Thanks for using your talents to help bring joy to others.

Dawn,
I am unable to get to Jake's stroller tags. Thanks!

It's a good thing I didn't delete them from my iPad yet. You're the second person to let me know that photo bucket isn't working right. I deleted them and uploaded new ones. I was able to download these. Let me know when you get them.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!